The Cycle Frontier update 1.3.5 is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official The Cycle patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues related to SMSs, Shotguns, power progression, autoloading crafting and more. Apart from this, Cycle patch 1.3.5 also includes stability fixes.
The Cycle Frontier game server are down for maintenance. Check The Cycle Frontier server status here.
Previously, a major update added various new changes and fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s The Cycle patch 1.3.5 will address a few of these errors. Read more details here.
The Cycle Patch 1.3.5 Notes – July 6, 2022
- Reduced horizontal recoil.
- Reduced ADS movement speed reduction from -30% to -25%.
- B9 Trenchgun:
- Reduced base damage from 80 to 64 (10 damage per pellet to 8 damage per pellet).
- PKR Maelstrom:
- Reduced recoil.
- Increased spread to be more in line with that of other shotguns.
- Hip fire spread 3.5 –> 5
- ADS spread 3 –> 4.5
- Weapon spread increase Speed 0.5 –> 0.65
- Reduced camera shaking intensity.
- Increased refire time from 0.5s to 0.6s
- Increased spread to be more in line with the spread of other shotguns
- Added a 1.8s delay between grenade throws, preventing players from just unleashing a barrage of explosives and hope to hit the jackpot.
- Increased penetration of all Epic Weapons from 26 to 27.
- Increased penetration of all Exotic Weapons from 28 to 29.
- Increased penetration of all Legendary Weapons from 31 to 32.
- Increased armor of the Epic Shield and Epic Helmet from 26 to 27.
- Increased armor of the Exotic Shield, Exotic Helmet and NV Helmet from 28 to 29.
- The Hydraulic Pistons in the recipe are replaced by Ball Bearings to overall reduce the number of Hydraulic Pistons required to craft an Autoloader.
Movement & Climbing:
- Additional tweaks to vaulting and climbing.
- Adjusted max wall climbing distance from 90 to 100. That way you should be able to climb shipping containers.
- We implemented the first iteration of the “You are banned” screen, to prevent further confusion about some login issues.
- We checked with our official tailor, Prospectors who bought the Paladin Set and ended up with two chests and no gloves will now have access to what they purchased after the maintenance.
- Additional tweaks to our internal anti-cheat measures. We are now tracking and having ban-automation for additional stats.
Download free The Cycle update 1.3.5 on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox.