The Crew 2 update 1.25 patch notes details released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Crew 2 1.25 patch notes, the latest update added 60 FPS, 4K, Fuzz and Screen Space Shadow, Weather changes as well as Color Grading. Apart from this, the Crew 2 version 1.245 also includes 20 New Vehicles and a long list of bug fixes and balancing.
Previously, a big Season 5 update was released that added a new game mode (stories), 101 new vanity items, 16 LIVE Summits, new cars, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last update, some players are experiencing issues with the online gameplay. The Crew 2 version 1.25 will address a few of these issues.
The Crew 2 1.25 Patch Notes – July 6, 2022
- [Added] 6 New Motorsports Parks.
- 18 New events across 2 Episodes
- 7 Time-Attack races
- 2 “Points” Events
- [Added] 115 new vanity items – to be released throughout the Season in the shop, as LIVE Summit rewards, or in the Motorpass (58).
- 8 horns
- 18 Nitros
- 2 Suits
- 2 Helmets
- 16 Rooftops
- 15 Smokes
- 27 Tires
- 19 Underglows
- 8 Window tints
- [Fixed] The so-called “WiP Jacket” has been updated with a final texture.
- [Fixed] The “Imported Smoke” vanity is not working when equipped on bikes.
- [Fixed] The Rocket Co. underglow is too wide when equipped on bikes.
- [Fixed] The flickering effect on the Nightfall underglow is static.
- [Fixed] [PS4/5][Stadia] Rooftop vanities are not displayed on the following cars:
- McLaren Senna
- Proto Lucky-One
- Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe
- Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo
- [Added] 19 LIVE Summits including:
- [Fixed] Stars animations were not aligned after completing a hobby
- [Added] 2 new Motorpasses.
- [Added] Followers gain – based challenges
- [Added] “Season 6: Dominion Forsberg” section in the Motorflix activity menu.
[Added] “What to Play” tile introducing a selection of activities to play (Note: a small fraction of players will not see this tile by design until a future update)
- [Improved] Destructible props (benches, trash cans, light posts) do not break your drift combo.
- [Improved] Added 0.5s of time between two drift before scoring it (from 1.5 s to 2s) to for easier momentum and point scoring
- [Added] New PvP events, refer to our dedicated blog for more info.
- [Added] New Photo mode weather presets, (old weathers have been updated and newer ones have been added).
- [Added] Players can now watch previous Motorpass videos in “Previously in Motorflix”.
- [Added] 20 New Vehicles
- [Fixed] Exclusive or Motorpass vehicles should not have the “promo tag” enabled.
- [Fixed] Nissan GTR-R35 first and third spoilers were slightly not centred.
- [Fixed] The nitro effect was not displayed on the KTM X-BOW GTX when rear bumpers 3 and 4 are equipped.
- [Fixed] The right-side mirror #2 on the Ford Mustang GT 2011 is untextured.
- [Fixed] The Ducati Panigale R tachometer was out of sync with the UI one when switching gears.
[Fixed] The rim colour on the Porsche Carrera GT Green Flash Edition is changing above a certain speed threshold. Also, addressed a bug where ARB sliders are missing in the Pro Settings menu for the KTM X-BOW R (AGP)
- [Fixed] The rear wing of the McLaren Senna was not behaving as expected
- [Fixed] The stock rims of the Bentley Mulliner Bacalar are growing to an exaggerated level when performance parts are equipped.
- [Fixed] The Ford Focus RS had no option to equip roof vanity items.
- [Fixed] The right exhaust of the Nissan 300ZX (Z32) has a reverse nitro animation.
- [Fixed] The Mazda RX-7 Turbo 10th Anniversary has no option to equip window tints.
- [Fixed] The rear wing # 1 of the Ferrari Enzo was not behaving as expected.
- [Added] New main menu.
- [Added] New “American Legends” landing page and start menu videos.
- [Added] New HQ Bus and new world billboard posters.
World (Visual & Audio)
- [Added] Two new Drift Tutorial events on a new Drift Playground.
- [Added] New drifting Tips on all Drift events unlocked at “Popular” level
- [Improved] AI rebalancing (following RX handling update).
- [Fixed] Exploit allowing to generate extra points in Aerobatics.
- [Fixed] LIVE platform is misplaced in Latrell’s Car Part 2.
[Fixed] Roswell event (Rally Raid) has seen some of its checkpoints changed due to the implementation of a Playground on the global map. (Leaderboards will be reset).
- [Added] Added 6 new Motorsports Parks (or racetrack)
- [Fixed] Floating / Misplaced lighting posts have been adjusted.
- [Fixed] A fence was stuck in the road during the St-George Street Race.
- [Fixed] An empty gap is present between a building and the pavement in northern Seattle.
- [Fixed] The umbrella in the first step of Lucky Guy 4 is misplaced.
- [Fixed] Pedestrians are hovering over Malibu beach.
- [Fixed] The Chicago Navy Pier sign displays a wrong name on the other side.
- [Added] 60 FPS mode on new-gen platforms.
Two new modes will be available in the in-game options menu:
- Resolution: 4K Dynamic resolution / 30 FPS
- Performance: FullHD Dynamic resolution / 60 FPS
- [Added] Various visual improvements and techs.
- [Fixed] Promotion Timer was broken under certain conditions in the HQ.
- [Fixed] Created liveries disappear from the “My livery” tab after restarting the game and need to be purchased.
- [PS5] When activating the Performance mode with certain screens, visual artifacts may occur.
- ICON 9999 Players cannot complete any Weekly Motorpass challenge – a compensation has been issued
- The splash screen displayed the first time you open the Motorpass menu shows inaccurate information regarding free and premium vehicles.
Download free the Crew 2 update 1.25 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.