The Crew 2 update 1.22 patch notes released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the Crew 2 1.22 patch notes, the latest season 5 update added a new game mode (stories), 101 new vanity items, 16 LIVE Summits, new cars, and much more. Apart from this, the Crew 2 version 1.22 also includes a long list of bug fixes.
Previously, a big Season update was released that added a new game mode, new vehicles, a new Moterpass, and more.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues with the online gameplay. The Crew 2 version 1.22 has fixed a few of these issues.
The Crew 2 1.22 Patch Notes (Season 5) – Official
In March 2020, and with the Inner Drive update, the overall handling of some vehicles was revamped. The goal was to offer extra grip and competitiveness.
Some Vehicle categories were entirely rebalanced: Street Race and Hypercar.
Following this update a new approach to grip and handling was adopted for all future vehicles. At the same time, new Special Editions of previously released vehicles continued to feature the pre-Inner Drive handling model. (With the exception of Street Race and Hypercar categories).
In terms of gameplay and car performance, and according to both our internal data, and player feedback, we have noticed a clear difference between pre and post Inner Drive cars.
This handling discrepancy leads to splitting our car line-up in two different driving styles and feeling, thus making some of them less attractive due to a lower performance.
With the release of American Legends Episode 1, we plan on starting to look into one of the affected vehicle category: RallyCross (RX). With the release of Season 5: American Legends, we are going to update the handling of three cars:
- Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R34)
- Chevrolet CAMARO SS
- Ford FOCUS RS
- [Added] New game mode: Stories.
- Story mode – Exploration gameplay: using clues to investigate and find rewards.
- New Stories button in the main menu
- 8 Long Stories with a unique reward
- 8 Medium stories with a unique vanity reward
- 16 Short stories with bucks rewards
- 2 stories released each week: alternating one long and one medium story each other week and one short story every week
- 8 new intro videos and 8 rewards videos for you to discover
- [Fixed] Minor localization issues related to The Contractor game mode.
- [Added] 101 new vanity items – to be released throughout the Season in the shop, as LIVE Summit rewards, or in the Motorpass (57).
- 17 smokes
- 17 tires
- 17 underglows
- 17 nitros
- 11 horns
- 9 window tints
- 5 rooftops
- 2 suits
- 6 outfit parts
- [Fixed] The default smoke for the XTREMEAIR XA42 (AR) was not visible in free-drive
- [Added] 16 LIVE Summits including:
- 4 Premium LIVE Summits
- 1 ultra mooded LIVE Summit
- [Fixed] Hobby Stars animations were missing after completing a hobby
- [Added] 2 new Motorpasses.
- [Added] Daily Challenges and 4 Weekly Challenges.
- [Fixed] Minor visual elements were missing when hovering certain Motorpass rewards
- [Fixed] Motorstars earned in Live Summits were not awarded immediately
- [Added] One themed event.
- Flashback: Japan
- [Added] “Season 5: American Legends” section in the Motorflix activity menu.
- [Added] Warning when trying to pin a new Challenge, Hobby Action or Story Step to notify another item will be unpinned. It will no longer be necessary to unpin an item before pinning a new one.
- [Added] 27 New Vehicles
- Stories additions
- Porsche 550 Spyder (SR)
- Shop additions
- Ford Crown Victoria Interception Unit (SR)
- LIVE Summit rewards
- Indian Motorcycle Scout® The Cruiser Edition
- Motorpass, including
- Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1 2019 Gold Nugget Edition
- Dodge Challenger SRT® Demon Awaken Edition
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS Splatter Edition
- Ford Mustang Fastback Stunt Edition
- And more to be revealed throughout the Season!
- Stories additions
- [Fixed] Turbo gauge was not working for the Corvette ZR1
- [Fixed] Mileage kept on resetting after restarting the game for the YasidDESIGN X American Petrol
- [Fixed] Issues related to the side skirt camera angle on the Cadillac Deville with certain customization options.
- [Fixed] Exploit allowing a vehicle to go forward and accelerate to very high speeds in reverse gear.
- [Improved] Updated handling model on the following Rallycross vehicles:
- Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)
- Ford Focus RS
- Chevrolet Camaro SS
- [Added] New main menu.
- [Added] New “American Legends” landing page and start menu videos.
- [Added] New HQ Bus and new world billboard posters.
- [Added] One new fully thematized LIVE Summit with dedicated art, music, sound effects and weather.
World (Visual & Audio)
- [Fixed] Skills were displaying a difficulty level after The Contractor Episode 1 release.
- [Improved] Location names are now more visible on the World Map (font: white + outline: black).
- [Fixed] iNcoRrECt fOnTs bEinG DisPLAYeD oN rOaD sIGns
- [Fixed] Some NPCs were misplaced in the Mead Lake dam area
- [Fixed] Misplaced public lamp around the Nashville area
- [Fixed] Misplaced public lamp around the Santa Fe area
- [Fixed] Asphalt was present in the forest near the Big Sur area
- [Fixed] GPS navigation line in the “Los Angeles” SR or HC race
- [Fixed] For itinerary hobbies (driving from A to B), using Fast Fav to select an authorized vehicle will not stop the progression anymore. This behaviour also applies to stories.
- [Improved] Memory optimization.
- The Muscle Tour Platinum LIVE Summit reward ticket does not display the correct vehicle.
SEASON 5 EPISODE 1 MOTORPASS
Here is a breakdown of what you can expect in the Motorpass with this new update:
The Crew 2 Patch 1.22 (Season 5 Update) Download Size
- PC: approx. 30 GB
- PlayStation: approx. 29 GB depending on the version.
- Xbox: approx. 30 GB
Download free the Crew 2 update 1.22 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.