The Crew 2 update 1.17 patch notes released on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the Crew 2 1.17 changelog, the latest Season 1 Episode 1: The Chase added a new game mode, new vehicles, new Moterpass, and more. Apart from this, the Crew 2 version 1.17 also includes various bug fixes and changes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while trying to play the game online. Today’s the Crew 2 1.17 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
The action takes place across 8 PvE events, split between the Street Race and Hypercar disciplines. Five events will be available at launch, followed by one new event every two weeks.
You can access the events via a dedicated tab in the Activities menu, or directly in the Street Race and Hypercar categories.
NEW VEHICLES & VANITY TYPE
The Seasonal theme doesn’t stop at events! Interception drivers need Interception Unit cars, and we happen to have a few packed into our customary line-up of brand-new Shop additions.
Available right off the bat on November 25, the Lamborghini Veneno Coupé Interception Unit (2020) is Vault Corp’s answer to the Hypercar discipline.
As announced at Ubisoft Forward, every Motorflix Season will bring a new theme and gameplay experience. For Season 1, the setting is a fictional series where a mysterious outlaw group foolishly decides to steal from private bank Vault Corp.
In Episode 1: The Chase, the outlaws must be stopped by Vault Corp’s elite Interception Unit before they escape the city – with players in the starring role of lead Interception driver!
The Motorpass is an optional multi-tiered reward system, that players can progress through by completing Daily and Seasonal Challenges. There are 50 tiers in total, which offer both Free and Premium Rewards, and we’ll be running a new Motorpass for every Episode.
The competitors among you will be thrilled to hear that our latest batch of LIVE Summits is raring to go. We have a variety of themes lined up, from Vault Security to seasonal holidays, via more classic brand-focused Summits.
• [Added] 1 new vanity type: Rooftops.
• [Added] 92 new vanity items – to be released on a weekly basis through the shop, as LIVE Summit rewards, or in the Motorpass.
o 5 Smokes
o 13 Tires
o 14 Underglows
o 10 Nitros
o 17 Horns
o 7 Window Tints
o 15 2D Emotes
o 7 Rooftops
o 4 Outfit parts
• [Fixed] Sweden Smoke particles coming only from the right wheel when speed is over 100 km/h with drift vehicles.
• [Fixed] Typo in Laser Blast Underglow.
• [Added] 16 New LIVE Summits with their associated activities & rewards.
• [Added] 6 Weekly Hobbies will now repeat every week.
• [Added] New Chase/Hunt Game mode with new visual props.
o New map icons o New event start areas
o New introduction videos
o New visual tickets
o 16 new PvE events (8 in Episode 1, 8 in Episode 2)
• [Added] 1 new Motorpass per Episode
o 50 reward tiers, including vehicles, vanity items, currency packs, and more.
• [Added] 29 New Vehicles, including:
o Shop additions
• Lamborghini Veneno Coupé Interception Unit (2020) – Hypercar (Nov 25)
• Dodge Challenger SRT Demon Interception Unit (2018) – Street Race (Nov 25)
• Chevrolet Corvette C8 Stingray (2020) – Street Race (Nov 25)
• BMW M8 Competition Coupe (2020) – Street Race (Nov 25)
• Dodge Charger R/T Hemi (1969) – Demolition Derby (Nov 25)
o LIVE Summit rewards
• Ford GT Interception Unit (2017) – Hypercar (Summit beg. Dec 2)
o Elite Bundle 6 (coming soon)
o & more to be revealed on a regular basis!
• [Fixed] The trail of the Koenigsegg Ones’s wipers is not synced with the wipers themselves.
• [Fixed] Window tint applies to the rear lights of Honda Civic and Audi RS5.
• [Fixed] H1 ALPHA Hummer has black texture for Rear Wing 2 back and right-side windows.
• [Added] 16 PvE events for the new game mode (8 in Episode 1, 8 in Episode 2)
o 5 events available on November 25
o 1 further new event every two weeks thereafter until Episode 2
• [Fixed] Some tickets display the player’s vehicle level instead of “Loaned Vehicle”
[Added] Season 1-themed posters and billboards added to House and cities.
[Fixed] The last ramp in Key West Chaebung Event causes Aeroboat SV12 to crash.
• [Added] New themed weathers available in Photo Mode.
o Chase Wet
o Chase Fog
o Chase Rain
o Hunt Sunny
o Hunt Cloud
o Hunt Fog
• [Added] The Crew 2 is retro-compatible with Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5.
Game saves are cross-gen, meaning that existing saves on old gen can be accessed on same-platform new gen consoles, and vice-versa.
Download free The Crew 2 version 1.17 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.