The Crew 2 1.14 (v1.7.0) Summer in Hollywood update is now rolling out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official the Crew 2 update 1.14 changelog, the latest Summer in Hollywood update added a variety of new content, improvements and fixes. Apart from this, Crew 2 1.14 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Today’s update also apply a full leaderboard wipe (events and skills). The last wipe in April 2019, new vehicles, fixed exploits, and tweaked handling and behaviour, have all led to many scores no longer being attainable. Please note that Fame, PvP rankings, and progression are not impacted.
Previously, a big update was released which added new content, new HOBBIES feature, fixes to Inner Drive, and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while trying to play the game. Today’s Crew 2 patch 1.14 update is expected to fix a few of these issues.
What is new in today’s The Crew 2 Update 1.14 (v1.7.0)?
[Add] 48 new vanity items – to be released on a weekly basis through the shop or as LIVE Summit rewards.
9 Custom Nitros
8 Window Tints
6 2D Emotes
- [Add] 17 New LIVE Summits with their associated activities & rewards.
Keep track of upcoming LIVE Summits at
- [Add] New main menu look, themed for Summer in Hollywood.
- [Add] New boot menu video for Summer in Hollywood.
- [Fixed] Action names & descriptions are broken when accessing Hobbies from the Summit menu.
- [Fixed] Incorrect vehicle type listed when language changed to Arabic.
- [Fixed] A to B Actions can be completed by using the Photo Mode timeline.
- [Fixed] Number of Stars displayed in animation when first accessing the Hobbies menu, is not the same as the Total Stars Earned number.
- [Improved] Visual Parts Actions now require fewer parts, and are easier to complete.
For players who have already progressed in these Actions, they will be updated accordingly upon the acquisition of any new visual parts (incl. default parts from the acquisition of any vehicle, and parts won in events/LIVE Summits).
[Improved] The “LIVE Battle Influencer” Action has been changed to “LIVE Battle Money”, and now requires the player to earn Bucks to progress rather than Followers to make it fairer to those at ICON 9999.
Any previously unlocked Stars from this Action will be kept, but progress will be completely reset. Tiers unlocked for a second time will still award new Stars.
- The Crew 2 version 1.14 added 24 New Vehicles, including:
- Koenigsegg One:1 (2014) – Hypercar (available July 8)
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4S (2020) – Street Race (available July 8)
- Volkswagen Beetle (1967) – Street Race (available July 15)
- Volkswagen Kombi 21 Window Bus (1966) – Street Race (available July 15)
Elite Bundle 5 (available July 15)
- Porsche 935 2.0 Coupé “Baby” (1977) – Touring Car
- Nissan R390 GT1 Road Version (1998) – Hypercar
- Ducati draXter (2016) – Street Race Bike
LIVE Summit rewards
- Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Rift (2017) – Street Race (Summit beg. July 8)
More to be revealed on a regular basis!
- The Crew 2 version 1.14 addressed incorrect power gauge animation on Bugatti Veyron.
- Fixed an issue where Maserati MC12 tachometer & speedometer needles transparent/barely visible.
- Fixed Yellow neon underglow cannot be applied to Mazda RX 7 Drift Edition.
- [Fixed]Wheelie is detected after fast fav from Motocross to Monster Truck.
- The Crew 2 update 1.14 fixed a bug where Ground vehicles can move forwards and accelerate to 719 km/h in reverse gear.
- [Improved] Reduced Air Nitro acceleration on all disciplines by 50%, except MT & MX which have a smaller reduction of 15%.
- The Crew 2 version 1.14 improved enhanced MX handling featuring new tire-model, improved suspensions and rider animations. New follow cameras have also been implemented, for a smoother feel and better track readability.
- [Fixed] A water glitch can be seen in underwater tunnels while driving hovercrafts and boats.
WORLD (VISUAL & AUDIO)
- The Crew 2 1.14 added 7 brand-new events, to be released in PvE progressively alongside the corresponding special themed LIVE Summits.
- [Fixed] Players are able to hop over walls with TC Bikes on Miami Race Track and on The Giants Chaebung Cup.
- [Fixed] MT event Wreck and Havoc lists “Get -1 Points” as objective.
- Fixed a bug where some bridges have Off-Road physics.
- Addressed an issue where Floating objects near Little Eagle.
- [Add] New themed weathers available in Photo Mode.
- The Crew 2 1.14 fixed a bug where actvities tab UI overlaps with other tabs, when skipping over it in the Main Menu.
- Fixed a bug where Black dot appears after using Photo Mode or LIVE Replay.
- [Improved] In the audio options, sliders sound changes in volume for each channel.
Download free The Crew 2 update 1.14 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.