The Crew 2 update 1.18 patch notes are now available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the Crew 2 1.18 changelog, the latest update added a new game mode, new cars as well as the usual fixes and improvements. Apart from this, the Crew 2 version 1.18 also includes some other minor fixes.
Previously, a big Summer in Hollywood update was released with a variety of new content, improvements, and fixes. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are still experiencing issues with the online gameplay. Today’s the Crew 2 version 1.18 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
The Crew 2 1.18 Patch Notes
- The main menu has been updated to the Season 2 theme (visuals and audio).
- The introduction video has been updated to showcase Season 2 content.
- Added 86 new vanity items – to be released on a weekly basis through the shop, as LIVE Summit rewards, or in the Motorpass.
o 6 Smokes.
o 16 Tires.
o 14 Underglows.
o 7 Nitros.
o 16 Horns.
o 10 Window tints.
o 2 2D Emotes.
o 7 Rooftops.
o 4 Outfits.
o 4 Helmets.
- Fixed: Fire Wolf tire vanity tweaked to address handling advantage.
- Added: 16 New Summits
- Fixed: Exploits where players could participate in cross over events with vehicles other than the intended ones.
- Keep track of upcoming LIVE Summits at The Crew Hub.
- Added: New Stunt Game Mode.
- Added: 1 New Motorpass per episode.
- 50 reward tiers, including vehicles, vanity items, currency packs, and more.
- Fixed: The land Rover Defender 90 had only 5 gears instead of 8.
- Fixed (PC): Turbo audio missing on some vehicles.
World (Visual & Audio)
- Fixed: The Agency themed category display on the Activity Menu.
- Fixed: New cinematics.
- Fixed: Specific new themed Starting Area allowing to launch new events with specific new music.
- Fixed: A co-op Chase Event could be completed with less than the required number of takedowns if a party member leaves.
- Fixed: Chase Events were visible on the Global Map during the activity unlock animation regardless of fame & calendar.
- Added: 6 new music tracks for the new themed events.
- Fixed: Missing subtitles and audio for the cinematic of MX Wolf Territory event.
- Added: New seasonal poster in cities and in the House.
- Fixed: Shadow over the bridge near South LA.
- Added: 3 new weathers in the photomode:
- Added: A new “The Agency” splashscreen display on the first connection after patch.
- Added: New intro cinematics.
- Added: New intro splashscreens.
- Fixed: Player scores are not updated on the HUB leaderboard.
- Fixed: STADIA Ghosts were not transparent.
- Fixed: Sounds were not working as intended after previewing items in the in-game shop.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Network connection improvements.
- Added stability fixes and improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free The Crew 2 update 1.18 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.