The Ascent patch 3 (Sep 30, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam), Windows 10, and Xbox One. According to the Ascent patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks, changes and gameplay optimizations. Apart from this, the Ascent update 3 also includes stability and performance fixes.
Recently, a big update added new changes, fixes, and a long list of improvements.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues. Today’s The Ascent update will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
The Ascent Patch Notes (Updating..) – Sep 30, 2021
- Addressed a bug where no FullChromes are present during “Mutual Dependencies” (Mission 2) unblocking Players stuck here.
- Fixed an issue where some Players were blocked at the ‘Find Lanier’ step during “Data Miner” (Mission 5)
- We have made a fix for players reporting being blocked at the “talk to Kira” step in “Trace Protocol” (Mission 7)
- Achievements: fix for the “Comprehensive” Achievement. We are also looking into fixes for “Win”, “For Both Our Benefits” and “Omnihacker”.
- Performance improvements on PC and Windows 10 (including a fix for Raytracing not working for Windows 10 players)
- Various co-op fixes (including elevators fixes and numerous issues with network disconnections)
- Many other improvements including visual issue fixes, various stability fixes, various audio fixes, translation fixes and more.
Download free Ascent patch 3 on PC(Steam), Windows 10, and Xbox One.