A new Terraria PS4 update 1.4.3 is now available to download. This update is also available on Xbox One. According to the official Terraria 1.4.3 patch notes, the latest Terraria and Don’t Starve Together Crossover update added various new contents and changes to the game. Apart from this, today’s Terraria patch 1.4.3 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added quality of life changes and bug fixes. Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues while playing the game.
Today’s Terraria version 1.4.3 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Terraria 1.4.3 Patch Notes – November 18, 2021
New Content and Changes
Added a Don’t Starve themed seed
- Play with Don’t Starve-inspired shaders and lighting
- Complete darkness is now dangerous to your health
- Players will need to eat or face hunger and eventual starvation
- A few minor Don’t Starve inspired worldgen features
- Has substantially improved drop rates and availablility of Don’t Starve related items
- Added the Deerclops, a mid-late pre-Hardmode boss hailing from the world of Don’t Starve
- A variation on the Deerclops’ boss theme, provided by Klei Entertainment!
- A few rare background clouds featuring characters from Don’t Starve can now appear
- Added several new Don’t Starve related emotes
- Main menu now has some links to some assorted Terraria-related websites
- Worlds using special seeds now have unique icons in the World Select menu to better tell them apart
- Added a config option for an older version of Smart Cursor Hold, labeled in the config file as “SmartCursorHoldCanReleaseMidUse”. Changing this setting to true will make it so that Smart Cursor: Hold will IMMEDIATELY deactivate when releasing the hold button, even if the player is mining.
- Several new pets from the Don’t Starve universe
- A collection of Don’t Starve weapons and equipment, adapted to the world of Terraria!
- Wilson and Willow Vanity Outfits
- Several vanity hats and accessories
- Two food items, the Froggle Bunwich and Monster Lasagna
- The full array of standard boss related items from Deerclops
- 4 Don’t Starve themed paintings
- Fixed an issue where Crimson Grass Walls spread slower than Corruption
- Fixed a (previously undetectable issue) where enemies with a higher NPC ID than Golden Slimes would have Golden Slime bonus money drops
- Fixed a rare worldgen softlock, where the game gets stuck trying to generate Hellforges
- Fixed an issue with part of Leather Whip’s segments being cut off
- Fixed an issue with Ice Bow being flagged as a channeling weapon when it isn’t
- Fixed an issue with Flying Knife not having proper screen range limits
- Fixed Princess not having the same “leaving” SFX like Angler
- Changed the SFX of a number of some newer Summoning and Magic weapons, so that they are a bit more representative of the attack itself
- Updated, added to, and pruned dozens of entries from an inaccurate and outdated list of homing projectiles that the Lunatic Cultist has damage resistance against
- Fixed a rare bug with some minions that could make them despawn
- Fixed some issues with certain sentry minions which could result in desync for players joining after they had been summoned
- Fixed an issue where Celestial Starboard did not draw/make dust properly in reverse gravity
- Fixed an issue with some Rocket projectiles, resulting in a number of silent and not so silent crashes
- Fixed a subtle issue where certain items were a different color in the hotbar than they were in the inventory
- Fixed a bug where Boulders and Rolling Cacti qualified as Ranged items eligible of dealing Frostburn if you wore the Frost Armor
- Fixed an issue where Smooth Marble Blocks didn’t merge with dirt, ash, or frozen slime blocks (despite merging with most other blocks)
- Fixed an issue where some of the newer campfires didn’t have Smart Cursor outlines
- Fixed an issue preventing Honey Pit microbiomes from spawning in the Jungle
- Fixed a bug where Thorns-effects hit Empress of Light at an extremely rapid rate
- Fixed an issue where Light Dynasty Walls showed an inaccurate teal map color
- Fixed an issue where some config settings are reset every time an update or hotfix occurs.
Download free Terraria update 1.4.3 on PC(Steam).