Terraria update 1.27 (1.4.3) is now available to download on PS4, Xbox and Nintendo Switch. According to the official Terraria 1.27 patch notes, the latest update added the crossover with Don’t Starve Together and various other fixes. Apart from this, today’s Terraria version 1.27 also includes contents from 1.4.1 and 1.4.2.
Previously, a big update added quality of life changes and bug fixes. Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues while playing the game.
Today’s Terraria patch 1.27 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Terraria Console Update 1.27 Patch Notes – April 27, 2022
- The Don’t Starve crossover content is now available also on PlayStation, Xbox, Switch and Mobile!
- New items and pets
- A new boss: Deerclops
- A new special seed world
- There are 3 new achievements to unlock:
- Just Desserts!
- Boots of the Hero
- Hey! Listen!
- You can now customize the color of your cursor!
- Credits roll can be accessed directly from the front end now
- In Settings, you can now choose between different expand/collapse/close profiles for UI pages
- Wiring has been improved and optimized
- We have improved the existing filter & search mechanics in Crafting and Duplication
- Now you can reset settings on a tab level, without having to reset everything
- World selection screen has been improved and displays some more info
- Some UI pages such as the the Reforge menu and some storage pets now have a dedicated icon
- You can now toggle between Crafting and Duplication without having both menus associated to a page group
- Expanded/Collapsed/Closed page statuses are saved between sessions
- Fixed a crash issue when trying to open the Painter’s shop during Christmas
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash during multiplayer when reopening a chest while the inventory was open
- Fixed a crash issue when placing furniture while building from the inventory
- Fixed issues where some world objects were incorrectly positioned when on reverse gravity
- Fixed a minor issue where some text editing fields (such as Chest) would accept unlimited characters
- Fixed an issue where the placement grid would disappear when cycling between non-grid to grid items
Download free Terraria update 1.27 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.