A new Terraria PS4 update 1.28 (Console & Mobile Hotfix 184.108.40.206.3) is now available to download. According to the official Terraria 1.28 patch notes, the latest update brings changes, fixes, and tweaks to the game. Apart from this, Terraria version 1.28 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update 1.4.3 for console and mobile added quality of life changes and bug fixes. Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues while playing the game.
Today’s Terraria patch 1.28 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Terraria Console & Mobile 220.127.116.11.3 Update
- Added an input locking solution on mobile to improve the way the game handles controller and keyboard & mouse play without constantly switching back and forth between input modes.
- The interface editor has been improved with a more user-friendly layout.
- Fixed an issue where PS4 users were unable to unlock the achievement “Appease the Volcano Gods”.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to open the Grand Design and Multicolour Wrench pop-up menus when on Multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue where the UI scale slider in Settings would become invisible and unusable if the user had 3 page groups (one on each corner) and UI scale set to minimum.
- Fixed an issue where the Safe Region settings on Nintendo Switch would reset to default every time the game went from handheld to docked and vice versa.
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to navigate to the trash slot in the inventory when using a controller, with a specific UI page setup.
- Fixed an issue where the weather would lock in a certain state after updating the game to the latest 18.104.22.168 version.
- Fixed an issue where the Princess NPC would spawn without a name.
- Fixed an issue where the Spinal Tap whip wouldn’t hit enemies correctly, which was especially visible when the player was wearing the Obsidian Armor.
- Fixed an issue where the minion summoned by Abigail’s Flower would not deal damage to enemies unless it ran into them.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to buy Team Dye from the Dye Trader.
- Fixed an exploit that would allow users to duplicate items in a Mannequin/Wommanequin or a Hat Rack.
- Fixed an exploit that would allow users to craft unlimited items without consuming materials.
- Fixed an issue where certain users were unable to join a world after setting the spawn by sleeping.
Download free Terraria update 1.28 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.