Tera update 1.81 (Ver 93.01) is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Tera console patch notes, the latest update added a new season pass, dungeon balance adjustments, bug fixes, and more. Apart from this, today’s Tera version 1.81 update also includes gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a major update added quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Tera version 1.81 update will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Tera 1.81 (Ver 93.01)? – Sep 9, 2021
- Dungeon Rearrangement
- Dungeons will be added and closed.
- Mission quests related to the closing dungeons will be deleted as well.
- New achievements will be added and some will be changed into Legacy Feats as rearrangement is made.
Battle Pass Season 3 – SABAHA
- Maximum 500 TERA Coin payback chance if you purchase Battle Pass!
- You can acquire Battle Pass Season 2 Limited Edition mounts and outfits.
- Fixed missions were added to help you gain more Battle Pass EXP.
- Fixed missions will be given every day, it’s impossible to replace but they are easy to clear.
- Battle Pass PLUS apply rule has been changed.
- When you purchase Battle Pass PLUS, you can get the same items as before, but immediately right into your inventory.
- When purchased Battle Pass PLUS, you have to use ‘Battle Pass: SABAHA’ to apply your Battle Pass.
- Battle Pass EXP balance in 1~100 level has been readjusted.
- You can gain EXP easier in the lower level compared to the high level.
- Total EXP amount until level 100 is the same as before.
- For the players who achieve Battle Pass Level 100, a special gift will be given! It will be disclosed in Season 4!
- Main Reward
- Reach the Battle Pass level to get basic rewards as well as main rewards!
- Battle Pass PLUS Reward
- When used, you can get ‘Battle Pass: SABAHA’, Battle Pass Level +5, Battle Pass level +20, and various bonus rewards.
- When used the item, items as below will be sent immediately to your inventory.
- Battle Pass: SABAHA
- Bracelet of Absolute Equilibrium (Permanent)
- ELITE Status Gold 7 days
- Superior Noctenium Elixir (x10)
- Battle Pass Special Material Box (10)
- Battle Pass Special Gem Box (20)
- Battle Pass Bonus Box (x10)
- Battle Pass Level +5
- Battle Pass level +20
- Unlike the Battle Pass PLUS before, you now have to use ‘Battle Pass: SABAHA’ to apply your Battle Pass.
- The basic composition is the same as in Season 2 except for the main rewards.
For more detailed Battle Pass reward information, Please visit https://tera-console.com/battlePass
- Bonus Level & Box
- Bonus levels have been added so that you can enjoy the entire season after reaching level 100 of the Battle Pass.
- Existing level 100 + Bonus level 100 can be achieved.
- Each time you level up a bonus, you can get 1 bonus box.
If you apply the Battle Pass, you can get 2 each. You can obtain the remaining rewards even if you apply the Battle Pass later.
- Guaranteed to contain 2 [Battle Pass Bonus Ticket]s and may also contain other various items when opened Battle Pass Bonus Box
- Dungeon Reset Scrolls
- Dungeon Reset Scroll system has been reorganized, and each dungeons’ reset scroll will be added as below.
|Ruinous Manor (Hard)
|Immortal Manaya’s Core
|Forsaken Island (Hard)
|Grotto of Lost Souls
|Bathysmal Rise (Hard)
|Lilith’s Keep (Hard)
|The Abscess (3-Person)
- Premium Items
- Pretty Idol Costume (1190 TERA Coin)
- [Superior] Shiny Idol Costume (1490 TERA Coin)
- [Dye] Idol Costume Gacha (200 TERA Coin)
- Hanbok Collection Lootbox (200 TERA Coin)
- Meruma’s Innerwear Lootbox (250 TERA Coin)
- Arborea’s Jewel box (150 TERA Coin)
- Arborea’s Golden and Silver Plate box (200 TERA Coin)
As this is the new release, we offer discount sales of 100 TERA Coin for one week.
- Battle Pass PLUS : SABAHA ( 5000 TERA Coin)
- Battle Pass : SABAHA (3000 TERA Coin)
- Battle Pass Level +5 (250 TERA Coin)
- Battle Pass Level +20 (860 TERA Coin)
- Battle Pass Level +30 (1350 TERA Coin)
- Battle Pass Level +50 (2125 TERA Coin)
- Instance Reset Scroll: Dreadspire (170 TERA Coin)
- Instance Reset Scroll: Ruinous Manor (Hard) (170 TERA Coin)
- Instance Reset Scroll: Immortal Manaya’s Core (170 TERA Coin)
- Instance Reset Scroll: Forsaken Island (Hard) (170 TERA Coin)
- Instance Reset Scroll: Ruinous Manor (150 TERA Coin)
- Instance Reset Scroll: Forsaken Island (150 TERA Coin)
- Instance Reset Scroll: Grotto of Lost Souls (150 TERA Coin)
- Instance Reset Scroll: Bathysmal Rise (Hard) (150 TERA Coin)
- Instance Reset Scroll: Lilith’s Keep (Hard) (150 TERA Coin)
- Instance Reset Scroll: Bathysmal Rise (150 TERA Coin)
- Instance Reset Scroll: Lilith’s Keep (150 TERA Coin)
- Instance Reset Scroll: Ravenous Gorge (150 TERA Coin)
- Instance Reset Scroll: The Abscess (3-Person) (150 TERA Coin)
- Instance Reset Scroll: Bahaar’s Sanctum (200 TERA Coin)
- Level Boosting Event: 2021.09.09 ~ 2021.09.16
All the new characters during the event period will be given Level 65 Scroll (Experience Points) ! (Once per an account)
- Frostmetal Enchanting Event: 2021.09.09 ~ 2021.09.26
- Chuseok Hanbok Giveaway Event: 2021.09.09 ~ 2021.09.25
- Bug Fix
- Consumable items not able to use consecutively in the inventory will be fixed.
- Sorcerer: ‘Cold Snap’ abnormality will be displayed under the monster’s HP gauge when ‘Hail Storm’, ‘Frost Sphere’ successfully hit.
- ‘Cold Snap’ abnormality is maximum 5 stackable, and according to the number of stacks, skill damage of Ice Lances increases.
Read the official details here.
Download Tera update 1.81 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.