Tera update 1.80 (Ver 92.04) is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Tera console patch notes, the latest update added dungeon balance adjustments, 6 New crafting designs, and more. Apart from this, Tera version 1.80 update also includes gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a major update added quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Tera version 1.80 update will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Tera 1.80 (Ver 92.04)?
Dungeon Balance Adjustments
- The dungeon balance is adjusted as listed below.
- 439 Red Refuge: 1/2/3 Boss HP slightly decreased
- 439 Lilith’s Keep, Velik’s Hold: 1/2/3 Boss HP significantly decreased
- 443 Rift’s Edge: 1/2/3 Boss HP slightly decreased
- 445 Manaya’s Core: 1/2/3 Boss & mini monsters’ HP significantly decreased
- 448 Shadow Sanguinary, Grotto of Lost Souls, Lilith’s Keep (Hard): 1/2/3 Boss HP significantly decreased
- 453 Shadow Sanguinary (Hard), Velik’s Hold (Hard): 1/2/3 Boss HP significantly decreased
- 457 Immortal Manaya’s Core, Grotto of Lost Souls (Hard): 1/2 Boss HP slightly decreased & 3rd Boss HP significantly decreased
- 460 Bahaar’s Sanctum: 1/2 phase Bahaar’s HP significantly decreased
- Questline change after level 65
- Quest group “[Important] A New Beginning” which requires too many steps will be deleted.
- As the questline changes, the quest group “The Nightmare Begins” will be deleted.
- When getting level 65, you can get the Frostmetal Equipment Box after accomplishing “Fresh Arms—and Legs”.
- You can proceed with the Awakening quest equipping the quest reward.
- Twistshard equipment’ enchanting, upgrading probability adjusted
- Enchanting, upgrading probability of Twistshard equipment changed to 100%.
- The title unable to unequip off will be fixed.
Download Tera update 1.80 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.