Tera update 1.79 patch notes for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official Tera 1.79 patch notes, the latest update added brings a long list of bug fixes and UI changes. Apart from this, Tera version 1.79 update also includes gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a major update added quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Tera version 1.79 update will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Tera 1.79 (Ver 92.01)?
- Stigma System
- New equipment item “Stigma”
- There are 4 new Stigma slots, and each slot can only wear a set Stigma.
In other words, you cannot wear the same Stigma 2 pieces.
- Stigma items deal additional damage to monsters with the same Stigma weakness when worn.
- Targets with Stigma Weaknesses
- The dungeon boss monster has a weakness corresponding to each stigma for each boss.
- Some boss monsters on the field also have weaknesses corresponding to each stigma.
- User characters, NPCs, normal monsters, and medium-sized bosses do not have stigma weaknesses.
- You can check the type of Stigma’s weakness by looking at the weakness indicator at the top right of the HP gauge.
- You can also check the weaknesses of each dungeon boss in the guide on the right of the dungeon party matching UI.
- Stigma’s System UI info
- Stigma is located in [Character] > [Stigma].
- Stigma items can be managed in the Stigma UI.
- You can only view Stigma items in [Character] > [Inventory] > [Stigma].
- Features of Stigma
- Stigma Grade
- There are 4 grades from Common grade to Superior grade.
- Stigma Types
- There are 4 species: Kephale, Soma, Brachium, and Skelos.
- Stigma’s Basic Abilities
- Stigma’s basic ability, Detect Weaknesses, is indicated by < % >.
- Inflicts additional damage of < %> when attacking a monster with that weakness.
- Stigma’s basic abilities have a higher value when the grade or/and enchantment level get higher.
- Stigma’s Random Option
- Stigma has random options starting from the Uncommon level.
- Number of random options – Common: 0, Uncommon : 1, Rare: 2, and Superior: 3
- The ability of the random option can be increased with a higher grade.
- Random option grades
- Even the same options can have different grades.
- Higher grades can generate better options.
- The color of the option is displayed according to the option grades. Also, the higher the grade of an option, the greater the number.
- Uncommon stigma creates a common grade (white) option.
- Rare stigma creates either common grade (white) or uncommon grade (green) options.
- Superior stigma creates either uncommon (Green), rare (Blue), or superior (Yellow) options.
- Random Option Types
- All 4 types of stigma have [ATK] / [DEF] / [Soul] options.
- The random option is determined when the stigma is created, and the option cannot be selected.
- Regardless of the type of Stigma’s weakness, options are determined according to the type of [ATK] / [DEF] / [Soul].
- The types of options created according to [ATK] / [DEF] / [Soul] are as follows.
- Stigma Enchanting and Conversion
- You can enchant the stigma in the Stigma Enhancement UI to increase the basic ability, the ability to detect weaknesses.
- Stigma can be enchanted up to +5.
- When enchanting, each stigma consumes the same stigma as itself regardless of the type of stigma.
- The enchanting probability depends on the enchanting level and Stigma grade.
- When fails, the enchanting chance is increased by 1%.
- The enchanting probability of Stigma is as follows.
- Stigma Conversion
- You can upgrade the Stigma to a higher level in the Stigma Conversion UI.
- +5 Stigma uses a +5 Stigma of the same grade as itself as a material, regardless of the type of Stigma.
- Stigma can be promoted up to Superior grade.
- Option Change
- You can change the random options given to Stigma.
- Changes to options are random, and after changing options, you cannot restore the previous options, so you need to be careful when changing options.
- When changing an option, not enchanted and one grade lower Stigma is consumed as a material.
- Stigma Dismantle
- Stigma shards can be obtained by dismantling Stigma in the Stigma main UI.
- When dismantling Stigma, it does not give more Stigma shards depending on the enchanting level, so be careful when dismantling.
In other words, if you dismantle a normal 0-enhanced stigma, you will get 10 stigma shards, and if you dismantle a normal +5-enchanted stigma, you will get the same 10 stigma shards.
- Stigma Shard
- You can use Stigma Shards to purchase Stigma Boxes, Emeralds or Diamonds
You can purchase a Stigma Box by consuming 500 Stigma Shards, 330 Emeralds, and 3300 Stigma Shards.
- You can purchase a Stigma Box with 500 Stigma Shards, Emeralds with 330 Stigma Shards, and Diamond with 3,300 shards
- The Stigma Shard Shop can be opened using Stigma Shards in [Character] > [Inventory] > [Others].
- Stigma source
- Obtain each Stigma from the Stigma Box by chance of Common, Uncommon, or Rare.
- Inventory Expanded
- When build v.92 is updated, the inventory will be expanded by 40 spaces.
- This is because the Stigma system needs additional inventory space.
- This is for all characters that have already been created and all characters that will be created in the future.
- Since Stigma’s ability was first shown, we will continue to monitor the Stigma balance and collect related balance data.
- After the collection of balance data, the size of <Weak Point Detection> and <Random Option> may be lowered or higher depending on the effect of Stigma on the gameplay in build v.93 and v.94
2. New Dungeon Opened
- Bahaar’s Sanctum is in the highest phase of TERA, one of the most difficult dungeon. And Bahaar, the god of fire, is waiting.
- This is a 5-player dungeon, and the recommended equipment level is 460.
- In Bahaar’s Sanctum, you can obtain the following special rewards.
- Can obtain Powerful Bahaar’s Mask, Keen Bahaar’s Mask, Bitter Bahaar’s Mask, Energetic Bahaar’s Mask
- Can obtain “Flame Essence” to purchase “Bracelet of Absolute Equilibrium”, “Bahaar’s Mask”, etc.
- Can obtain tradable Heroic Oath Equipment Chest, Stormcry Equipment Chest
- Can obtain Vergos’s Fang, Scale, Horn, Bone, Behemoth Essence, etc. to convert Heroic Oath to Fraxim
- Other enchanting materials like Organetium, Concentrated Ectoplasm, Veilthroch to enchant Heroic Oath gears
- Bahaar’s Sanctum will be added to the leaderboard.
- Related new Stat title will be added.
- Rift’s Edge
- This is a 5-player entry dungeon, and the recommended equipment level is 443.
- In Rift’s Edge, you can obtain the following special rewards.
- Ruthless Weapon skins, “Sparkling Shell” to exchange with Bonus Material Box III, Bonus Material Box IV
- Other enchanting materials to enchant Frost Metal Gears and Stormcry Gears.
3. Dungeon Re-arrangement
- Dungeon Reopen
- Velik’s Sanctuary (Hard)
- This is a 5-player dungeon, and the recommended equipment level is 457.
- You can obtain materials like Organetium, Concentrated Ectoplasm, Veilthroch, etc, and Brooch Etching III.
- Velik’s Sanctuary
- This is a 5-player dungeon, and the recommended equipment level is 453.
- You can obtain materials like Concentrated Ectoplasm, Veilthroch, and Powerful Mask I.
- Velik’s Hold (Hard)
- This is a 5-player dungeon, and the recommended equipment level is 453.
- You can obtain materials like Concentrated Ectoplasm, Veilthroch, Dragon Skull and Brooch Etching II
- Lilith’s Keep (Hard)
- This is a 5-player dungeon, and the recommended equipment level is 448.
- You can obtain materials to enchant Stormcry Gears and Survival Mask I.
- Lilith’s Keep
- This is a 5-player dungeon, and the recommended equipment level is 439.
- You can obtain materials like Hypnotic Device to enchant Frost Metal Gear.
- Velik’s Hold
- This is a 5-player dungeon, and the recommended equipment level is 439.
- You can obtain materials like Liquid Metal to enchant Frost Metal Gear.
- The Abscess
- This is a 3-player dungeon, and the recommended equipment level is 431.
- You can obtain materials to enchant Twistshard Gear.
- Dungeon Close.
- Sky Cruiser Endeavor (Hard)
- Sky Cruiser Endeavor
- Red Refuge (Hard)
- Demokron Factory (Hard)
- Demokron Factory
- Thaumetal Refinery (Hard)
- Thaumetal Refinery
- Kalivan’s Challenge
4. New Equipement ‘Bracelet’
- New equipment and slots have been added.
- ‘Bracelet’ can be put in this slot.
- You can obtain Bracelet of Absolute Equilibrium from Battle Pass PLUS or dungeon clear.
- Enchanting Material: 10,000 Gold, Bracelet of Absolute Equilibrium
- 100% chance to be enchanted.
- When enchanting, the option value does not change, only basic attack power is strengthened.
5. Battle Pass Season 2 <Indoor Gangster>
- Time: 2021.06.10 ~ 2021.09.02
- Maximum 500 TERA Coin payback chance if you purchase Battle Pass!
- You can acquire Battle Pass Season 2 Limited Edition mounts and outfits.
- Battle Pass level, EXP, and mission clear have been changed on a per-character basis, not on account sharing.
- Instead, we changed the price of the level vouchers so that you can level up more quickly.
- The level vouchers used in Season 1 has been changed to the ‘Old) Battle Pass Level +00’, when dismantling, you can acquire 3 new level vouchers.
Please note that it is changed to be dismantlable to preserve the value of the existing level voucher.
- You can increase your bonus level. (See details below.)
- Main Reward
- Reach the Battle Pass level to get basic rewards as well as main rewards!
- Battle Pass PLUS Reward
- All the benefits from normal [Battle Pass: Indoor Gangster] and also with its own special benefit and +25 battle pass level, with immediate bonus rewards.
You can use it after receiving from Item Claim menu.
- [Battle Pass: Indoor Gangster] applied
- [Battle Pass: Indoor Gangster] +25 battle pass level
- Get the Bonus Rewards Below immediately
- Bracelet of Absolute Equilibrium (Permanent)
- ELITE Status Gold 7 days
- Superior Noctenium Elixir (x10)
- Battle Pass Special Material Box (10)
- Battle Pass Special Gem Box (20)
- Battle Pass Bonus Box (x10
- Bonus Level & Box
- Bonus levels have been added so that you can enjoy the entire season after reaching level 100 of the Battle Pass.
- Existing level 100 + Bonus level 100 can be achieved.
- Each time you level up a bonus, you can get 1 bonus box.
If you apply the Battle Pass, you can get 2 each. You can obtain the remaining rewards even if you apply the Battle Pass later.
- Guaranteed to contain two [Battle Pass Bonus Ticket]s and may also contain other various items when opened Battle Pass Bonus Box
Battle Pass Bonus Box
Battle Pass Bonus ticket
Golden Daric / Golden Plate
Silver Siglo / Silver Plate
- What’s Bonus Ticket?
We’re giving away bonus tickets to Guardians to get more varied and desired rewards.
Exchange your desired reward for a ticket!
Detailed descriptions of bonus levels and rewards can be found in the in-game Battle Pass guide.
6. Other Improvements
- When there is a discount or event at the TERA Store, the tag icon will be displayed on the main menu and in TERA Store as shown in the picture below.
- Mini map function added
- If the mission quest or PVP marker is outside the minimap, an icon will be displayed on the outer border of the minimap to indicate the direction.
- Leaderboard Stat title Balance adjustments
- Title’s stat related to the Leaderboard of Grotto of Lost Souls will be changed.
- Tooltips related to where to obtain some material items have been changed.
- Instead of listing all the dungeons that can be acquired, it has been changed to simply convey only the essentials.
- The achievement season will be changed. As a result, feat scores and laurels may be partially changed.
- The amount of content level experience obtained from successful fishing(BAF) has been increased.
- A midsummer snowball fight (Time: June 10 2021 ~ July 7 2021)
- Summerfest in Arborea 1 (Time: July 8 2021 ~ July 29 2021)
- Summerfest in Arborea 2 (Time: July 30 2021 ~ August 19 2021)
- Strongbox Jackpot Event (Time: August 19 2021 ~ September 2 2021)
- Log-in Event 1 (Time: will be announced in coming days)
- SUPER TERA Time! (Time: will be announced in coming days)
- Dungeon Highlights (Time: will be announced in coming days)
- Enchanting x2 Event (Time: will be announced in coming days)
- Vanguard Requests (x2 Gold) Event and Item XP increase rate x 2 (Time: will be announced in coming days)
8. Premium Items
- Red Riding Dress 1195 TERA Coin
- Even Redder Riding Dress 1495 TERA Coin
- Big Bad Wolf Box1495 TERA Coin
- Atlantis Summer Costume1195 TERA Coin
- [Rare] Atlantis Summer Costume 1495 TERA Coin
- Raging Torrent Weapon Loot Box 245 TERA Coin
- Mascot Rex Loot Box 150 TERA Coin
- [Dyeable] Atlantis Summer Costume Loot Box 150 TERA Coin
- Red Cape 495 TERA Coin
- Red Hood 495 TERA Coin
- Wolf Head 495 TERA Coin
- Atlantis Facial Accessory 495 TERA Coin
- [Rare] Atlantis Facial Accessory 595 TERA Coin
- Flying Skill: Atlantis Blue Shark (Rare) 1995 TERA Coin
- Flying Skill: Atlantis White Shark (Superior) 2995 TERA Coin
- Footsteps: Matryoshka A 1495 TERA Coin
- Footsteps: Matryoshka B 1995 TERA Coin
- Footsteps: Matryoshka C 1995 TERA Coin
- Tidal Element Weapon Box 995 TERA Coin
9. Bug Fix
- Sorcerer “Elemental Fusion” skill could be used infinitely will be fixed
- Ninja using enhanced skill without using the “Inner Harmony” skill will be fixed.
- Gunner using enhanced skill without using the “Modular Weapon System” skill will be fixed.
- “Tempest Aura I” passive not being applied when using the Warrior “Blade Frenzy” and “Blade Draw” skills will be fixed.
- The cooldown of the skill “Divine Wrath” being displayed incorrectly when using Brawler “Rhythmic Blows” will be fixed.
- Movement speed reduction debuff not being applied when moving after using Lancer “Stand Fast” will be fixed.
- “Retaliate” skill could not be used because it was hidden by other skill buttons when the character was down will be fixed.
- World message not being displayed when the equipment of the Heroic Oath enhanced 4 ~ 6 will be fixed.
- The problem of entry counts to the trial dungeon being limited in the healer/tanker class will be fixed.
- The problem that the camera zoom value is initialized in a probability will be fixed.
- Marker being displayed incorrectly in the inventory UI even though there were no newly acquired items will be fixed.
- PS4: Fixed an issue where the button icon and text overlapped in the [TOUCH] button menu.
- 10. Unfixed Bug
- Among the optional abilities, <Replenishes MP instantly when you use a skill with a target> has bug.
After recovering MP, some of the recovered MP is sometimes consumed again.
- We will fix this issue soon.
Download Tera update 1.79 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.