Tera version 1.60 for PS4 and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to the official Tera update 1.60 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Tera 1.60 update also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a major update was released with new features and bug fixes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Tera 60 update is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Tera update 1.60?
- Dashing Strike
- Increased skill activation speed by 20%.
- Rage gained per hit increased from 10/10/80 to 40/40/170.
- Can now be interrupted with evasion skills (e.g. Quick Dash).
- New ‘Equipoise’ effect is gained when specific elements are fused.
- Equipoise: Increased damage of Fusion skills using certain elements:
- Prime Flame (Flame+Frost): Arcane damage increase.
- Arcane Strom (Flame+Arcane): Frost damage increase.
- Iceberg (Arcane+Frost): Flame damage increase.
- Dark Reach Citadel
- Fixed Event gauge disappearing during first boss encounter (Normal & Hard).
- Fixed minimap displaying when entering (Hard).
- Max stack size for Metamorphic Emblems in player bank is now 100,000 (changed from 10,000).
- Vanguard Request UI now properly shows “RK-9 Kennel” and “RK-9 Kennel (Hard)” requests.
- World Event ‘Avenging Talons’: The barrier effect icon is now more visible.
- World Event ‘Velika Defense’: Warding devices and dragons now properly appear.
- ‘Add to Shortcut’ no longer displays improperly while riding a flying mount.
- Fixed healer classes being unable to loot items next to dead party members.
- Fixed issues preventing players from re-using items in the Dial UI without changing focus.
- Fixed conversion material being improperly displayed in the ‘Mystel’s Circlet V’ tooltip.
- Fixed graphical glitches when wearing ‘Dyeable Elin Sailorsuit’.
- Fixed status effects such as ‘stun’, ‘knockdown’, ‘sleep’, etc. being applied improperly to named dungeon monsters.
- Quest ‘Guilt’: Mystel now properly spawns after the appropriate monster is killed.
- Quest ‘The Crossroad of Misunderstanding’: Fixed NPC Gaboon being killed too easily.
- ‘Divine Charge’ now properly plays charging sound.
- ‘Restoration Burst’ spell effect now properly displays for Amani players.
- ‘Energy Star’ now properly applies to party members.
- Fixed ‘Ishara’s Lullaby’ being applied to boss monsters.
- Skill effect range now properly displays for thralls summoned after using the ‘Elementalize’ skill.
- Priest & Mystic
- Lock-on skills no longer apply cooldown when auto-cancelled after locking on to a player or monster.
- ‘Eye of the Storm’ passive now properly applies its 3rd effect.
- ‘Cyclone’ now properly pulls targets regardless of charge level.
- The final strike of ‘Harmonious Fire Avalanche’ now properly hits.
- ‘Burning Heart’ cooldown no longer displays in ‘Inner Harmony’ skill tooltip.
- ‘Jackhammer’ can now be properly cancelled with ‘Quick Dash’, ‘Roundhouse Kick’, or ‘Flying Kick.’
- ‘Growing Fury’ no longer activates twice when skill button is pressed multiple times.
- Skill cooldown times no longer display incorrectly when ‘Rhythmic Blows’ is used while ‘Divine Wrath’ cooldown is active.
- Tera update 1.60 fixed ‘Counterpunch’ skill tooltip
- ‘Punishing Blow’ icon now properly displays skill cooldown after ‘Measured Slice’ successfully hits.
- Fixed ‘Heart Thrust’ and ‘Knockdown Strike’ showing incorrect skill levels after the player skips the tutorial.
- ‘Balder’s Vengeance’ now properly displays damage after using Mystel’s Circlet.
- ‘Retribution’ no longer casts twice when used without learning the Apex skill.
- ‘Dark Binding’ skill tooltip now properly shows information about ‘Dark Harvest’.
- ‘Dark Binding’ now properly applies effects to World Event bosses.
- Fixed name and tooltip not showing for ‘Mana Infusion I’ & ‘Mana Infusion II’ skills.
- ‘Howling String’ abnormality does not apply if ‘Wind Walk’ skill is used after ‘Arrow Volley’ skill.
Download Tera version 1.60 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.