Tera update 1.59 for PS4 and Xbox One is now rolling out for players. According to the official Tera version 1.59 changelog, the latest Awakening update brings new changes, balancing, and various bug fixes. Apart from this, the new Tera 1.59 update also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a major update was released with the new Summer festival as well as various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Tera 1.59 update is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Tera update 1.59?
New Questline: [Apex] The Two Banquets
- Starts with [Apex] Velika Banquet (requires item level 439)
- Completing [Apex] The Two Banquets unlocks Apex skills for that character.
- Rewards now are granted normally for quests in Essenia and Blightwood.
- The Vergos Phase 1 debuff no longer carries over to Phase 2
- Object interaction and jumping no longer use the same button during Guardian Legion Flight Missions.
- Resolved camera interaction issues caused by previewing items in the Trade Broker.
- Teleportal information for Forsaken Island (removed in previous patch) no longer appears on the world map.
- Resolved issues with the LFG publicize button.
- Resolved issues with gathering nodes.
- Resolved issues with dyed items reverting to neutral state after viewing similar items in Trade Broker.
- Resolved issues with Resurrection pop-up window when using USB Keyboard.
- Resolved display issues with Trade Broker drop down windows.
- Resolved cooldown issues with evasion skills.
- Resolved display conflicts between world event UI and instance matching.
- Opponent HP/MP bars no longer persist on-screen after a duel.
- Resolved issue with non-functional map buttons in Civil Unrest.
- Resolved issue with detailed view for Vanguard Requests.
- Boss gauges now display properly for Hazard, Ortan, and Cerrus.
- Resolved lag issue with Marrow Brooch transformations.
- Resolved issue with skill shortcuts nor displaying properly.
- NPC names now display properly when selected as waypoints on maps.
- Resolved issues with frame rate/ping displays and Elite status.
- Resolved issues with running animations at character selection.
- The “healing font” now displays properly when using support skills.
- Resolved rubberbanding issues when riding flying dinosaur mounts.
- A UI issue during the boss fight in Dark Reach Citadel will be resolved in an upcoming hotfix. Dark Reach Citadel (Hard) will remain closed until this is fixed, as the issue causes this dungeon to become impossible to complete.
- To account for this, Dragon Skulls will be added to RK-9 (Hard) as an additional Vanguard reward.
Download free Tera update 1.59 on PS4.