A new Team Fortress 2 (TF2) update is available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official TF2 patch notes, the latest update added the Summer 2022 cosmetic case and various bug fixes.
Previously, a major update added the Winter 2021 Cosmetic Case, 3 new community-contributed taunts to the Mann Co. Store, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues with the game. Today’s Team Fortress 2 (TF2) patch will address a few of these errors.
TF2 Update Changelog (Client Version 7370160) – July 30, 2022
- Added the Summer 2022 Cosmetic Case
- Contains 25 new community-contributed items
- Adds 11 new community-created Unusual effects (29 variants total)
- Fixed a server crash caused by Sniper trying to eat his gun (switching to Sniper while Heavy is eating a Sandvich)
- Fixed an occasional lag spike when showing the kill cam for some players
- Fixed a regression where spotlights and spawns could not be parented
- Fixed a regression with incorrect prop lighting on some maps such as Barnblitz
- Fixed incorrect team colors for the default style of The Caped Crusader when using the itemtest command
- Fixed missing materials for some Strange Filters in the Mann Co. Store
- Updated/Added some tournament medals
- Updated the localization files
Download free Team Fortress 2 update for PC (Steam).