A new TaleSpire update released on PC (Steam). According to the official TaleSpire patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues. Today’s TaleSpire patch will address a few of these errors.
Read full details below.
What is new in TaleSpire Patch Notes? – January 26, 2022
- Stopped dice colliding with creatures when they are hidden.
- Fixed Depth of field settings not working on default camera mode in PhotoMode.
- Added ability to use height slider to set Camera Height in Freemode Using PhotoMode.
- Fixed Depth of field Settings not being applied when the game first starts.
- Fixed Cinematic Shots not syncing to players
- Fixed Chromatic aberration not being available in PhotoMode when turned off in settings. It also now remembers previously set values.
- Fixed Vignette value resetting when leaving and entering PhotoMode
- Fixed where the PhotoMode FreeCam looks down when transitioning above ground level.
- Hid Indicator in the Middle of board
- Camera root indicator now hides when PhotoMode UI hides
- Added Clear List in TurnBased Mode
- Added ability to remove Creatures from TurnBased Edit Mode by right-clicking the Creature Icon
- Added Outlines to the TurnBased Mode Creature names
Download free TaleSpire update for PC (Steam).