TaleSpire update released on PC (Steam). According to the official TaleSpire patch notes, the latest update added a new content pack 7 and bug fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues. Today’s TaleSpire patch will address a few of these errors.
Read full details below.
TaleSpire Patch Notes – October 11, 2021
This pack contains the following:
- Levers (animated)
- Misc weapons and food props from the merchant tables
- Inner Corner tile for the Sewer set
- Wall variants of the spike traps
- Flying Dragon mini
- Shark mini
There are also some game Fixes/Changes:
- Fixed a UI bug where the gm-request accept/decline dialog would appear next to the portraits in dice results
- We now allow players to open the radial menus of their creatures in Turn-Base Mode when not their turn
- Fixed a case where we showed the incorrect gm name in the history of gm requests
Download free TaleSpire update for PC (Steam).