TaleSpire update is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official TaleSpire patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements and changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues. Today’s TaleSpire patch 2 will address a few of these errors.
Read full details below.
What is new in TaleSpire Patch Notes? – January 18, 2022
- Photo size multiplier in PhotoMode removed (it has been broken and didn’t actually upscale)
- Right-click drag from Asset library into Asset Inventory.
- Moving between photo mode and game mode is now less jarring.
- Changed Torch, Flying, and Hide buttons in Radial Menu to be toggle buttons.
- Added “H” hotkey for Hiding Creature while holding them
- Fixed so you can pick Creatures through openings revealed by the Cut Volume/Box
Download free TaleSpire update for PC (Steam).