Tainted Grail update 1.3a released for PC (Steam) players. According to the official Tainted Grail patch notes, the latest update added some small bug important fixes to the games.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life improvements and fixes.
Unfortunately, players are facing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Tainted Grail patch 1.3a will address a few of these errors.
Tainted Grail 1.3a Patch Notes – April 29, 2022
- Terms of Service buttons changed to single press, instead of hold.
- We’ve introduced “Press Any Button” screen after launching the game to make it easier to catch a controller’s focus on the game (this should resolve various issues such as “I can’t accept TOS after starting the game”.
- We’ve fixed a broken Seamstress passive skill (the one that was impossible to unlock on a gamepad)
- We’ve adjusted controller settings to better handle situations in which multiple controllers try to provide input to the game.
- We’ve fixed a bug that sometimes killed bosses when players left the game and returned to it with ‘Continue’ button
Download free Tainted Grail update 1.3a for PC (Steam).