Surviving Mars update 1.35 released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to official Surviving Mars version 1.34 patch notes, the latest update added 3 new CCPs (Content Creator Packs). Apart from this, today’s Surviving Mars patch 1.35 also includes a long list of bug fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Surviving Mars version 1.35 will fix a few of these issues.
Surviving Mars 1.35 Patch Notes – April 28, 2022
Martian Express Pack created by veteran modders Lucian “LukeH” Hada and Sylvain “Silva” Maupetit include:
- Welcome commuters!
Build your stations anywhere on the map and help your colonists get to work and back. Click on the info panel to see their reason for traveling and make sure that everyone gets their seat. otherwise, they’ll have to wait for the next train – and be frustrated, nobody likes to miss the train.
- New tracks
Click and drag to create tracks that connect your stations. Tracks will be elevated allowing your rovers and drones to pass underneath together with power cables, while pipes can cross over them.
- Same train, different cargo
Traveling on the red planet has never been safer (and efficient!). Trains will have 2 wagons to transport colonists and resources at the same time. Don’t worry: they’ll travel on the same track with no risk of collision. Build your trains in the stations, assign them to the connected tracks and watch them go.
- The Jumbo Cave Reinforcement cannot be built if a Dome was already built nearby
- Rovers and RC Dozers can clean cave-ins only from certain points
- Anomalies from events can spawn under a deposit
- Landscaping projects from Surface are displayed in the Underground if one of them is finished
- The salvage process for Storages does not resume after they have been emptied
- The Bottomless Pit Lab doesn’t convert some resources into research points in the Normal workload
- Resources stored to be used for maintenance or to upgrade the Bottomless Pit can also be converted into Research points, causing maintenance and upgrading to be delayed
- The Drones don’t get commands after being unpacked from Prefabs by Ancient Artifact
- The Asteroid Extractor tooltip doesn’t show the available amount of rare metals and exotic minerals in the nodes on the Asteroid when trying to place an extractor
- The Mystery Log cannot be dismissed on the Asteroid after completing the “Asteroid from outer space” mini-mystery
- Prefabs not being correctly transported to the underground via the elevator
- Elevators can now also be built from the underground.
Download free Surviving Mars patch 1.35 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.