Surviving Mars update 1.28 (Sep 23, 2021) is now rolling out for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to Surviving Mars version 1.28 patch notes, the latest hotfix 2 removed the Micro-G Auto Extractor prefab. Apart from this, today’s Surviving Mars patch 1.28 also includes visual improvement and various bug fixes.
Recently, a big update added new features, new areas, new buildings, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Surviving Mars version 1.28 will fix a few of these issues.
Surviving Mars 1.28 Patch Notes – Sep 23, 2021
- Remove the Micro-G Auto Extractor prefab from the default loadout for Asteroid Landers, so you don’t accidentally include a prefab without having one.
- Visual improvement to the base of asteroids (mostly for photo mode).
- Addressed dome birth controls.
- Addressed the same anomaly event appearing multiple times.
- Addressed dust storms, cold waves, and meteor storms not triggering.
- Addressed the martian surface filling with water after connecting a lake to a water producer.
- Addressed asteroid landers sometimes not properly showing their status when returning from an asteroid at the very last second.
- Addressed drone control fix for broken food storages.
- Addressed a crash that sometimes happened when landing an Asteroid Lander with drones on an Asteroid.
- Addressed a crash when Asteroid Landers departed with drones.
- Addressed not being able to order seeds from the earth for old saves without B&B.
- Addressed cold waves not vanishing after they end, in old saves.
- Addressed the “must include” filter for seniors.
- Addressed missing images for anomalies.
- Addressed smart complexes not receiving electricity after loading old saves.
- Addressed the “Winter is Coming” rule not being selectable in the game rules screen.
- Addressed the RC Safari’s missing UI panel (the one showing visitors).
- Addressed lamps of the elevator floating in the air in some cases.
- Addressed incorrect ground texture after refabbing buildings within a Mega Dome.
- Addressed missing warning when launching a rocket back to earth while still unloading cargo
- Addressed sponsor-specific rovers’ weight being counted twice for Lander/Elevator/Resupply cargo.
- Addressed the asteroid lander not loading more than one rover of each type.
- Addressed the asteroid hopping achievement unlocking after visiting 10 asteroids, instead of 11.
- Addressed wasp drones in colony always showing 0 in the resupply menu
- Addressed the camera zooming into the wrong sector in the underground.
- Addressed Philosophers Stones Mystery that couldn’t be completed after destroying a stone.
- Addressed a crash related to the Inner Light Mystery on old save games.
- Addressed landing pads being unusable after canceling the construction of a rocket.
- Addressed an empty B&B tech tree showing for old saves.
- Addressed drones facing the wrong direction while gathering Metals or Exotic Minerals.
- Addressed the Fast Radio Burst turning several colonists into Geniuses.
Download free Surviving Mars patch 1.28 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.