Surviving Mars update 1.29 (Sep 27, 2021) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One players. According to Surviving Mars version 1.29 patch notes, the latest hotfix added Turkish translations on PlayStation 4 and PS5. Apart from this, today’s Surviving Mars patch 1.29 also includes various bug fixes and quality of life improvments.
Previously, a big update added new features, new areas, new buildings, and much more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Surviving Mars version 1.29 will fix a few of these issues.
Surviving Mars 1.29 Patch Notes – Sep 27, 2021
- The in-game bug reporting tool has been removed in favour of an automatic system.
- Playstation 4 and 5 now have Turkish translations.
- Addressed crashing issue after loading a save game with invalidated drones.
- Addressed crashing issue when a player selects the Rock Formation object on an old retail save.
- Addressed missing Terraforming tech tree in the old saves.
- Addressed the “Advanced Martian Engines” tech adding 20 fuel to Cargo Rockets.
- Addressed the “Transport Optimization” tech not adding extra cargo space.
- Addressed the description of the “Banner” mentioning Mars while on an asteroid map.
- Addressed the Cave of Wonders description.
- Addressed the Lander rocket disappearing when the “Rough Touchdown” event occurs.
- Improved feedback when the Asteroid Lander requires maintenance.
- Addressed ramps being instantly built.
- Addressed the progress bar of “Required Waste Rock” not changing while flattening.
- Addressed the problem when a fired worker immediately returns to work.
- Incorrect value of Excess Waste Rock is displayed when Flatten in progress.
- The limit for colonists being allowed through the elevator is too low.
- Crash on certain Mac versions.
Download free Surviving Mars patch 1.29 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.