Street Fighter V update 3.10 is now available for player on PC and consoles. According to the official Street Fighter 5 update 3.10 patch notes, the new update has added stability and performance improvements. In addition, Street Fighter V 3.10 also includes fixes for input speed, game crashing, stuttering/lag, server performance, and more.
Recently, a big update was released with input speed improvements and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Street Fighter 5 3.10 is expected to fix all these issues.
Street Fighter 5 update 3.10 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug related to the Nash’s Halloween costume.
- Added bug various bug fixes.
- Street Fighter V 3.10 fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed some glitches.
- Fixed framerate drop issues with Street Fighter V 3.10.
- SFV 3.10 has added performance and stability improvements.
Street Fighter 5 update 3.10 for PS4 is now available to download.