Street Fighter V update 2.08 is now available for player on PC and consoles. According to the official Street Fighter 5 update 2.08 patch notes, the new update has added various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. In addition, Street Fighter V 2.08 also includes fixes for input speed, game crashing, stuttering/lag, server performance, and more.
Previously, a major update was released with G and Sagat as the final two characters from Season 3. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Street Fighter 5 2.08 is expected to fix all these issues.
Street Fighter 5 update 2.08 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Get Nash’s Canon Spike Additional Costume through “Soldier of Misfortune” now underway in Fighting Chance.
- Improving online capabilities and ability to host lobbies
- Friends between the Japanese and international versions can locate one another’s lobbies
- General Fixes
- Updated Japanese strings
- Corrections to Korean Photo-sensitivity Warning
Training Mode Improvements:
- Multiple fixes have been made to improve dummy behavior.
- Stereo playback improvements for Street Fighter III titles.
- Text and asset corrections have been applied.
- There have been changes made to the acquisition conditions and values for Dojo Points. Dojo Points can be obtained through playing the Arcade, Survival, Extra Battle, Ranked Match, Casual Match, and Battle Lounge game modes. However, point acquisition will be limited to 10 times per 1 day for losses in Ranked and Casual Match.(including draws). Dojo Points can only be obtained a maximum of 10 times per 1 day for matches within the Battle Lounge, and per each difficulty in the Arcade and Survival Modes. Please note that there may be further changes to Dojo Point acquisition depending on the circumstances.
- In order to improve the CFN response times, timeline data up to the past 3 months has been deleted.
- We have restored any LP that was lost during disconnects due to login issues that occurred on October 23th.
Bug Fixes in Street Fighter V 2.08
- Added input speed improvement.
- Added bug various bug fixes.
- Street Fighter V 2.07 fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed some glitches.
- Fixed framerate drop issues with Street Fighter V 2.08.
- SFV 2.08 has added performance and stability improvements.
Street Fighter 5 update 2.08 for PS4 is now available to download.