Stranded Deep version 1.04 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Stranded Deep update 1.04 changelog, the latest update added various tweaks and bug fixes. Apart from this, Stranded Deep 1.04 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, an update was released with quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Stranded Deep version 1.04 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Stranded Deep update 1.04 changelog (Updated)
- The Ragdoll functionality for snakes and boars has been removed. This will prevent the issue where the boars and snakes “fly away” on death or when dragging them.
- Missing translations for farming plot and bird trap interaction texts were added in supported languages.
- Fixed a bug that prevented rafts from steering correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused some items to vanish if they were dropped while climbing a tree.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the player character to get stuck while climbing a palm tree.
- Addressed a bug that allowed users to exceed the limit for items placed on a custom island.
- Fixed an issue that caused the sharks to sometimes get stuck when close to the shore.
- Addressed an issue that could cause land animals to become stuck and rotate on them vertical axis when a short distance from the player.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent users from completing one of the crafting tutorial steps.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the player from sleeping when tired during the day.
- Feed an Issue that could cause the player character to be launch. Into the air by dragging objects.
- Other under the hood fixes.
- The skill level Indicator now increases gradually to indicate leveling progress
- The Leaderboards functionality has been temporarily disabled while we work on related issues.
- Icon backgrounds in the crafting menu will now show a different color, they were crafted at least once to help with tracking the “Gotta Craft Them All” achievement.
- The crafting limitation on one set of airplane parts per save has been removed. This will allow players who have been affected by the plane reset glitch, or another issue that may have resulted in the loss of end game items, to craft them again. Fighting the bosses again is not a requirement for recrafting.
Stranded Deep 1.04 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.