Stranded Deep version 1.09 released for PS4 players. According to the official Stranded Deep update 1.09 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Stranded Deep patch 1.09 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with character balancing, gameplay changes and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s Stranded Deep version 1.09 update will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Stranded Deep update 1.09 Patch Notes
- Added controller ‘Invert Y’ option.
- Added controller ‘Sensitivity’ option.
- Added ability for players to jump in shallow water.
- Added version label to main menu screen.
- Added “Save/You need to save at a Shelter” label to the pause menu.
- Changed Shelter and Beds to only allow sleeping at night.
- Changed sleeping at a Shelter or Bed to always wake up in the morning.
- Fixed SFX cutting out in certain scenarios.
- Fixed SFX transitioning abruptly.
- Fixed crafted Rafts toppling over very easily when a Sail is attached.
- Addressed audio-related issues.
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free Stranded Deep patch 1.09 on PlayStation 4.