Stoneshard update 0.7.0.10 & 0.7.0.11 released on PC. According to the official Stoneshard patch notes, the latest update added lake locations, bug fixes, and various gameplay changes.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Stoneshard version 0.7.0.10 & 0.7.0.11 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Stoneshard Patch Notes – November 24, 2021
- Added lake locations.
- Fixed “Regenerative Carapace” increasing the player character’s Resistances.
- After the Troll is dead, the Signal Tower will be repopulated by a new garrison.
- Fixed the condition check for dual wielding, the issue with which occasionally prevented Dual Wielding skills from working.
- Fixed the Block Chance formula for enemies.
- Fixed incorrect Attribute requirements for Two-Handed Sword skills.
- Added location name pop-ups to Brynn quarters.
- Added location name pop-ups to Osbrook and Mannshire.
- Fixed memory leaks.
- Fixed the Ancient Troll not dropping tusks upon being skinned.
- Fixed the crash in the Abandoned Siege Camp.
- Fixed glitches in the Mannshire tavern hostess’ behavior.
- Fixed the inability to enter the newly-added Brynn tavern on some old saves.
- Final fix to the locked door bug caused by saving the game in the Ruined Manor.
- Re-added the Ruined Manor ambush.