Steep update 1.24 is now rolling out for players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Steep 1.24 patch notes, the new update adds new items and rewards as well as various fixes for the game. In addition, Steep version 1.24 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with new Steep PvP multiplayer mode and more. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Steep patch 1.24 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Steep Update 1.24 Patch Notes
- New items and rewards for the next Live Seasons!
- Fixed an issue in which the “Your Contribution” counter disappears from the description of the community Ubisoft Club Weekly Challenge.
- Implemented assorted technical improvements for PC.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Steep version 1.24.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Steep 1.24 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Steep 1.24.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Steep version 1.24.
Steep update 1.24 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.