Starbase update (EA Build 627) released on PC (Steam). According to the official Starbase patch notes, the latest update added fixes for crafting, devices, gameplay, and more
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Starbase patch will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Starbase Patch Notes (Sep 22, 2021)
Notes about bug fixes
A bug fix fixes one certain issue. It does not fix the entire feature. These notes never should be seen as a promise that a feature is fully fixed.
- Fixed an issue that caused Player Stations to be uninteractable in certain cases
- Fixed an issue where items bolted to the Factory Hall Areas became detached and eventually disappeared
- Fixed an issue where ore was getting lost during transfers
- Fixed an issue which caused buying a ship to fail in certain cases
Note: some of the issues were already in the previous live version.
- Multiple players using a Resource Bridge simultaneously trying to transfer ores to their Station Storage via the right click context menu can cause the Player’s Station Storage to become locked up
- Restarting the game fixes this and the Station Storage becomes usable again
- Cabling and Piping inside Factory Hall Areas does not properly work for items that are not directly connected to each other via bolts
- Beams cannot be welded to other Beams that have been bolted to Factory Hall Areas
- Unwelding Station modules places them incorrectly to Player’s Storage instead of Station Storage in certain cases
- Easy Build Mode object placement does not always work inside Factory Hall Areas
Download free Starbase patch (EA Build 627) on PC.