Starbase Build 523 update is now rolling out on PC. According to the official Starbase patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to locks, multiple server crashes, container item weight, and more.
Previously, a hotfix was released with various fixes for crashes and more. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues.
Today’s Starbase Build 523 patch will address a few of these errors.
Starbase Patch Notes – July 30, 2021
- Added more server capacity
- Server optimizations
- Research Tree node changes
- Reduced electricity point requirements in tools and other nodes
- Crafting requirement changes
- Cargo boxes grant electricity points now
- Fixed several modules not being craftable
- Fixed Module ships breaking when leaving easy build mode area before ship saving was completed
- Added “Module” filter to player inventory
- Removed shop terminals from Sunny Ship Center
Download free Starbase update Build 523 for PC.