A new Starbase update (EA Build 560) released on PC (Steam). According to the official Starbase patch notes, the latest update added fixes for weapons, Sell Panel, factories, and more.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Starbase patch will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Starbase Patch Notes (August 20, 2021)
- Blocked custom items from backpacks
- Fixed an issue when trying to pick up ore nuggets up manually
- Fixed not being able to pick up multipart items such as buttons
- NOTE: These affected for example paint tool and the issues reported about it;
- Fixed magazines getting stuck after re-equipping them too fast
- Fixed magazines getting stuck when equipping them during tool or weapon equip animation
- Fixed magazines getting stuck when equipping them from station storage
- Added durability tool as a reward from repair job tutorial
- Magazines may disappear if another weapon or tool is swapped in during reload
– Magazines that have disappeared like this may still be sold in the sell panel
- Magazines may get stuck if put to a weapon or tool, during reload magazine is taken off, and afterwards same magazine is put to another weapon or tool
- Picking up object collections that attach together without bolts (e.g. coolant cells with a coolant rack) causes them to disappear
– These can still be sold in sell panels
Download free Starbase patch 20.8.2021 (EA Build 556) on PC.