Starbase update (EA Build 556) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Starbase patch notes, the latest update added fixes for weapons, Sell Panel, factories, and more.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Starbase patch will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Starbase Patch Notes (August 18, 2021)
- Added power consumption via resource bridge to Tripod Autocannon
- Reduced Tripod Autocannon Projectile Energy from 310 to 217
- Tripod Autocannon electricity consumption set to 270 electricity per shot
- Reduced Long Rifle Projectile Energy from 264 to 224
- Added sell confirmation pop-up to sell terminals
- Fixed material sell terminal selling all ores instead of filtered ones when using filter
- Prevented deleting factory areas unless they are fully loaded
- Fixed potential crash when bolting objects to factory halls
Download free Starbase patch 18.8.2021 (EA Build 556) on PC.