Stacklands update 1.1.5 is rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Stacklands patch notes, the latest update added quality of life fixes.
Previously, a big update added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Stacklands patch 1.1.5 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Stacklands Patch 1.1.5 Notes – July 19, 2022
- Fixed a bug where you can’t remove cards from boats at the end of the moon, when you need to sell cards
- Fixed a bug where food could turn into Goop during the end of the moon, causing the game to hard lock
- Fixed a bug where multiple progress bars could be running at the same time in the same stack
- Fixed a bug where Seafood Stew would instantly cook
- Fixed Fish Trap timer resetting when reloading save
- Fixed a bug where you could stack non-food items on a Composter to get Soil
- Fixed Sandstone not working on top of Brickyard
- Fish Traps can now have multiple baits placed on it at the same time
- Increased Seafood Stew cooking time
- Increased Sand Quarry Coin value
Download the free Stacklands patch 1.1.5 on PC (Steam).