Stacklands update 1.08 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Stacklands patch notes, the latest update added new features, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Previously, a big update added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Stacklands patch 1.08 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Stacklands Patch 1.08 Notes – April 12, 2022
- Fixed crash when opening the booster pack/clicking a card
- Possibly fixed the M1 macOS build? Let me know if it works!
- Added short moon mode (very hard)
- It’s now possible to move cards while the game is paused
- You can now breed chickens
- Fixed stacks occassionally moving upwards automatically
- It’s no longer possible to earn money from selling Coin Chests
- Fixed animals being able to stack on top of each other
- Fixed extremely game breaking bug where the sell box was ever so slightly out of alignment with the other booster pack boxes (lol)
- Made Explorers and Order and Structure packs more expensive
- Market is now slower
- Increased coin chest capacity to 100
- Brickyards and sawmill now require 2 stone and 2 wood respectively, but it does produce a lot faster
- Rabbits spawn poop less often
- Progress bars are now visible while game is paused
- Skeleton and Small Slime can now drop keys
Download free Stacklands patch 1.08 on PC (Steam).