Stacklands update 1.1.2 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Stacklands patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks, changes and bug fixes.
Previously, a big update added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Stacklands patch 1.1.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Stacklands Patch 1.1.2 Notes – July 12, 2022
- Fixed shift dragging a whole stack no longer working
- Fixed issue where unlocking a pack during the sail transition would cause the game to soft lock
- Fixed issue where you could get stuck on the island without having any pack available to buy
- Fixed some weird edge cases when trying to sail away with multiple boats
- Fixed Trained Monkey still counting towards required food count despite not needing to be fed at the end of the moon
- Fixed Glass not being multi-stackable on Smelters
- Fixed an unsellable, weird idea card from showing up
- Fixed Friendly Pirate not being able to do all tasks 😏
- Reduced scrolling text wait duration
- I’m not 100% but I think fixed the issue with Asian languages having transparent text on macOS? Let me know if it works!
Download the free Stacklands patch 1.1.2 on PC (Steam).