Spiritfarer update 1.15 released on PS4 and PC. According to the official Spiritfarer 1.15 patch notes, the latest update added brings a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, the Jackie & Daria update added new spirits (Jackie, the Hyena and Daria, the Bat), new content, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Spiritfarer version 1.15 will fix a few of these issues.
Table of Contents
What is new in Spiritfarer 1.15 Patch Notes – March 15, 2021
- A black screen no longer occurs if you pause during the Mind Palace event.
- Alice now properly recognizes the Beach outfit.
- The wardrobe now remembers a full outfit’s settings even when the player modifies a single item.
- Stella and Daffodil get teleported to Jackie whenever the other player triggers the conversation inside Gwen’s house.
- The boat now properly continues to its destination after encountering a turtle sister.
- Sleeping while Stanley is in front of the bed in Stella’s cabin no longer results in a loss of functionality.
- Interacting with Stanley inside Stella’s cabin no longer causes Daffodil to fall outside the boundaries of the world.
- Sitting on a chair while the boat approaches the Everdoor no longer leads to a loss of functionality.
- The game’s in-game clock no longer resets after 24 hours.
- Stella’s arm now uses the proper lighting when fishing.
- The Everlight now appears properly during Loom and Woodcutting Minigames.
- The Touchpad Icon now properly appears in the rebind menus.
- Navigation inside the Control Rebinding screen no longer skips two settings when moving up from the Restore Default option.
- Tuna fishing music will no longer prematurely stop if your co-op partner stops fishing.
- Beverly is no longer behind Stella’s hat when hugged in ghost form.
- In local co-op, Daffodil no longer loses functionality when meeting the turtle sisters for the first time.
- Stella and Daffodil can no longer stand on an invisible platform in Stella’s Cabin.
- “The Real Spiritfarer” quest now properly subtracts a Lightbulb from your inventory instead of adding one.
- Daffodil no longer falls through the floor at multiple points in the game.
- Going back and forth quickly on the zipline no longer causes the sound effect to disappear.
- Stella’s bouncing animation no longer stutters when used on the umbrellas in Overbrook.
- Atul will no longer get stuck in a loop of exiting and entering his house if the kitchen is placed in a specific position underneath his house.
- The wind animation from the middle chimney at Bottom Line Corp no longer cuts off abruptly.
- Repeatedly watering crops no longer causes Stella’s water animation to be skipped.
- Stella no longer gets caught on the environment when using the zipline in Hoseki Quarry.
- Saving/Quitting during the House Call quest no longer causes Daria’s icon to appear early in the Save Menu.
- Daria now plays her instrument properly during the Mind Palace event.
- Daffodil can no longer interact with the butterflies during the Hades events.
- Mickey no longer abruptly returns to Bruce’s head during their final conversation on the way to the Everdoor.
- Mickey no longer disappears too early during Bruce & Mickey’s Everdoor animation.
- Denizen lost at sea now properly acknowledges your presence.
- Turtles no longer disappear when going to sleep.
- Daffodil no longer teleports during a Spirit’s release.
- Going to sleep no longer crashes the game.
- The ground inside the Field no longer appears upside down during the Edit mode.
- Sheep now properly have wool.
- Explored parts of the map no longer disappear upon reloading.
- You will no longer get stuck in the game’s intro sequence.
- Alice’s quest no longer bugs out and she will give you her obol.
- ESC/Back buttons now work in the ”Report a bug” menu.
- It is no longer possible to lose functionality by remapping the buttons to navigate menus to the DualShock touchpad and relaunching the game.
- Save progress & boat will no longer merge with another save if you delete it without loading a saved game first.
- Hugging Daffodil near a wall in Gwen’s house will no longer cause Stella to fall through the wall and get stuck.
- Hugging Daffodil at a specific spot in Overbrook’s hospital will no longer cause Stella to fall into the background.
- Players will no longer need to readjust from interactable objects (ore, trees, etc.) after interacting with it the first time.
- Nordweiller’s map tooltip no longer shows three chests instead of the intended two.
- Stella and Daffodil are now properly forced to row the tender during the Everdoor sequence.
- Exiting the Blueprint Station no longer causes the game to lose functionality.
- Sleeping near the Everdoor while the ghosts are on the ship no longer causes a black screen.
- A crash no longer occurs when loading a save file that has completed Stella’s Last Voyage.
- Closing the game during Jackie & Daria’s quest where Jackie bursts into Daria’s house will no longer break the flow of the quest completely.
- Spirits can no longer be kicked-off the boat when moving builds to a higher altitude.
- Skipping the intro too quickly after starting a New Game no longer causes graphical issues.
- Going back into the game quickly no longer shows the map upside down for a couple of seconds.
- Spirits’ mood bonus for eating a food they enjoy is no longer mistranslated to food they dislike in Portuguese.
- Summer no longer says that she is not hungry when rejecting a hug, in Simplified Chinese.
- Torn Letter and the Crumpled Letter from Jackie both contained untranslated lines in Russian, Korean and Simplified Chinese.
- There is no longer a typo in Charon’s dialogue at the start of the game.
- The button icons and text no longer overflow the UI when reading letters in Russian.
- Fixed multiple food items in the recipe list whose text overflowed in Russian.
- Denizen name in Quest Log for “Perimeter Sweep” was untranslated in multiple languages.
- Doctor had an untranslated speech bubble after completing his quest at Overbrook in multiple languages.
- Denizens in Southpoint Docks were not translated in multiple languages.
- Gwen will no longer say a specific hour to wake her up instead of in the morning in Korean.
- Text to confirm an event will no longer overlap with the Yes/No options in Simplified Chinese.
- Pop-up notification about Jackie’s house improvements had an incorrect line break in Russian text.
- Russian text box no longer overflows when talking about Daria in the Archive Room Filing Cabinet.
- Text in the Main Menu now properly appears when first launching the game in Japanese, Korean, Simplified or Traditional Chinese.
Download free Spiritfarer patch 1.15 on PS4 and Xbox One.