Spiritfarer update 1.10 patch notes released for PS4, Switch, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Spiritfarer 1.10 patch notes, the latest update brings various fixes, tweaks, and changes. Apart from this, Spiritfarer patch version 1.10 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Spiritfarer version 1.10 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Spiritfarer 1.10 patch notes?
- Fixed faulty behavior in build mode
- Re-added splashes when turtle goes back down
- Fix player stuck playing as daffodil in single player
- Make sure Music prompt is displayed in the pause menu
- Make Stella go back to idle at the end of conversation if it ended with an expression
- Make controller icons adapt to last controller used
- Prevent rebinding gamepad’s A button as the Back button due to issue with Music mini game.
- Modified Gwen’s mansion door opening conditions
- Fix camera bug in coop in Gurenu Fields after leaving build mode
- Series of small fixes to manage an edge case with Lily’s reveal.
- Fixed a small issue where Lily often appeared uncentered when sleeping
- Disabled auto-save during Lily’s reveal sequence
- Lily now glows when idle at night to more resemble her glowy interactive butterfly state
- Changed Lily lighting so it is not affected by the player light too much
Quality of Life Improvement:
- Sawmill minigame no longer completely fail if 1 plank failed
- Added out of screen pointer for butterflies’ welcome sequence
Download free Spiritfarer update 1.10 on PS4 and Xbox One.