Spiritfarer update 1.13 (34556) is now available to download on PS4 and PC. According to the official Spiritfarer 1.13 patch notes, the latest update added a long list of bug fixes and changes.
Previously, a big update added quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Spiritfarer version 1.13 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Spiritfarer 1.13 Patch Notes – September 28, 2021
- Minor changes to Gustav’s monologues.
- Changed Start Game text to Continue/New Game according to if any saves exist or not
- Modified Francis’ acetate quest to be unique
- Modified Buck’s Mood graph so it scales properly during the building quest
- Modified Beverly’s food related quest to be skippable (Laksa)
- Modified Spiritfared achievement requirements from 10 spirits >>>> 11 spirits
- Modified the layers for items spawning in Floating Crate event to avoid overlaps
- Modified the priorities of some of Beverly’s conversations
- Modified two typos from Gwen and Atul’s dialogs
- Modified Astrid & Giovanni’s priorities so they come to welcome new spirits
- Modified Safe Travel mode to enable events if it’s disabled while the boat is on an event.
- Modified Lily’s flowers to only grow after meeting Hades
- Modified Build Mode to only show available customization on building with decorations
- Modified Delete Save Button from F12 >>>> F4
- Disabled Stargazing mode when at the Everdoor
- Added transition animation to Beverly between hug and talk animations
- Addressed the text bubble appearing before the fade-in when the build mode activates
- Addressed loss of functionality in Controls menu
- Addressed Gwen’s Kitchen quest validation dialogue not triggering
- Addressed the navigation of the Music Mini-Game button in the rebinding menu
- Addressed the duplicate Stella at the end of a hug with any spirits
- Addressed the issue where you can’t apply resolution changes when width or height has an identical component as the current resolution
- Addressed the second player’s recipe UI appearing over map
- Addressed sheep upgrade getting removed when going in and out of enclosure to feed it
- Addressed chicks going into different chicken coops before maturing into full grown chickens
- Addressed the player falling out of building when hugging next to a wall with another building under it
- Addressed some expressions not playing ever again after the first time
- Addressed an issue where an acetate would not drop from a chest during a quest
- Addressed the ”Safe Travel mode” keyboard button not working in Azerty and Dvorak mode
- Addressed an issue where Cow Stall and Sheep Corral improvements were available before finding the blueprints in the world
- Addressed an issue where the Everdoor atmosphere didn’t trigger when Stella came to the Everdoor a second time right after finishing The Last Voyage
- Addressed an issue where the controller would vibrate even when left unused
- Addressed an issue where Beverly would not recognize her favorite food as her favorite
- Addressed an issue where Gwen’s quest “Set Sail, Captain!” didn’t continue forwards after clearing the trash on the boat.
- Addressed the music minigame’s UI changing to keyboard inputs whenever the mouse is moved during gameplay, while playing with a controller
And a slew of very minor bug fixes.
Download free Spiritfarer patch 1.13 on PS4 and Xbox One.