Spelunky 2 update 1.19 is now available for PS4 players. According to Spelunky 2 version 1.19 patch notes, the latest update added various fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a big update added quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Spelunky 2 version 1.19 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Spelunky 2 1.19 patch notes
- Olmec will now throw bombs in phase 2 only if the player is below him.
- Reduced Olmec’s floaters life to 1HP.
- Added layer doors to the right part of Olmec’s level.
- Added leaderboard blocking: see filters/depot_filters files after accessing in-game leaderboards once.
- Physics should no longer crush the player as easily as before.
- Trying to quickly pick something up should now be more responsive.
- Bombs can now be tossed while the player is holding one in their hands.
- Players can now grab ladders and ropes while attacking.
- Fixed Vlad’s cape behavior on the quicksands.
Download free Spelunky 2 update 1.19 for PlayStation 4.