Smite update 10.97 (v5.22) for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Smite 10.97 patch notes, the new update added new changes and improvmenet to the game. In addition, the latest Smite patch 10.97 also include fixes for stuttering/lag, game crashing, server performance, and more.
Previously, a big 5.21 update was released with new changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Smite 10.97 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Smite Update 10.97 Patch Notes for PS4
- Cyber Samurai Hachiman
- Brutal Dragon Fenrir
- Shadow Punch Ravana
- Shadow Fist Jump Stamp
- Typing “/block” while in a private chat with another user will now block that user
- Players on PC can now log out on the home page
- The mini-map icons for Minotaurs have been updated
- It’s the season of giving! In SMITE update 5.22 you’ll be able to send gifts directly to other players! You can find this option in the shop, friends list, or end of match lobby.
- Send any player an emote, voice pack, or skin accompanied by a short message!Keep an eye out for a more detailed Player Gifting post and FAQ closer to launch day.
- New additions to the Awesome Chest
- Fat Loki Cabrakan
- Northern Ranger Hachiman
Fantasy Points Store
- New additions to the Fantasy Points Store
- Heartbreaker Nox
- Rock from Bisrakh Ravana
- Almighty Zeus
New Loadout Items
- Titan Forge Ymir Announcer Pack
- 1v1 Me Deathmark
- Infernal Fountain Skin
- Cubic Recall Skin
- Fixed an issue where the portal in Arena would disappear before the screen fully faded to black during the victory/defeat segment.
- Fixed an issue where some ultimates with multiple fire instances (Raijin, Camazotz) would get into buggy animation states when spamming.
- Fixed an issue where not all banners would load properly.
- Fixed an issue where controller disconnect popups would occur when they shouldn’t or would occur but not be dismissable.
- Fixed an issue where controllers may fail to be detected.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes after logging in, all inputs would be input twice.
- Fixed an issue where the Ability Builder was not functioning.
- Fixed an issue where her Mystic Archer skin would sometimes fire two star FX’s with her Basic Attack instead of one.
- Fixed an issue where Bakasura could eat deployables he shouldn’t be able to eat.
- Fixed an issue where Fenrir could use his Ultimate’s bite while using Aegis Amulet.
- Fixed an issue where Fenrir’s Unchained would play the leap animation, even it was interrupted before it could fire.
- When aiming Thor’s Tectonic Rift, enemies who will be hit by it will now highlight.
Soul Reaver is currently too efficient at damaging enemies, especially in situations where the target is taking the maximum damage from this effect. We are reducing the top end potential of this item to bring it more into line.
- Decreased the maximum health percentage damage this item could do from 8% to 7%.
Since Midseason Bakasura has been climbing in popularity and performance. We resolved a lot of clunkiness and gameplay flow issues and since then his Insatiable Hunger for enemies has been hard to stop. His passive really allows him to control the pace of the jungle and teamfights, making him difficult to oppose. With a 6% reduction, opposing junglers and carries will have a stronger opportunity to catch Bakasura out of position.
- Decreased Bonus Attack Speed and Movement Speed from 10% per stack to 8% per stack. (30% max to 24% max)
Bastet is the truest version of an ability based assassin, with powerful abilities that have longer animation times to justify their power. She is however bound by cooldown, limiting how often she can impact and threaten enemies in a teamfight. We are reducing the cooldown of Razer Whip to not only help her Early game clear (but not increase her already strong gank potential) but to also allow her to threaten players more often in the late game.
- Decrease Cooldown from 15s to 13s
Spot Weakness has allowed Erlang Shen to really efficiently build hybrid items to shred his targets. This ability is getting a scaling reduction to bring it more into line when built with this hybrid offensive items. In addition, Turtle Form is a powerful escape and engage tool with its powerful shield and knockup. Turtle Form will move a bit slower, lowering Erlang’s overall mobility while trying to be defensive.
- Decreased Physical Power Scaling from 15% to 10% per basic attack
- Decreased Turtle From Bonus Movement Speed from 100% to 75%
Freya was the only god to be 100% pick/ban at the World Championships. Her strength mostly lies at higher skill levels, but it is clear that she is overtuned. We feel like her new design has many advantages over the old one, but still requires some balancing. We are going to be toning down her ranged damage to help offset her other strengths most hunters don’t have.
- Reduce Ranged Bonus Damage from 20% to 15% Magical Power scaling.
- Reduced Range Bonus Damage from 20/30/40/50/60 to 16/27/38/49/60.
Mercury and Golden Blade quickly became best friends, allowing Mercury to quickly clear any jungle camps with ease and dealing some heavy splash damage. While we feel Golden Blade is relatively balance when used with normal Basic Attacks, the interaction with Made You Look has proven to be too strong. With this interaction existing Mercury either needs to rely on Golden Blade or Golden Blade needs to be weak enough that it really is only usable with Mercury.
Rather than overnerf Golden Blade, Made You Look is getting a tweak in how it functions. While it can still Crit, it will no longer trigger Basic Attack items and will now proc Ability item effects. In a previous patch we increased the cooldown of Made You Look to help keep his clear speed with Golden Blade in check, but with this change we can reduce the cooldown back to 8s.
- This ability is no longer considered a Basic Attack for item effects.
- Ex: Frostbound Hammer, Golden Blade
- This ability still can critical strike
- This ability is now considered an Ability for the purposes of item effects.
- Ex: The Crusher, Brawler’s Beatstick
- Decreased cooldown from 10s to 8s
Pele is an explosive assassin that has had a large impact on the game since her arrival. Her initiation, mobility, and damage feel well tuned but there is one part of her kit that seems to really turn fights in unexpected ways: the sustain she gets from her passive.
- Increased cooldown from 20s to 30s
- Reduced Ability Lifesteal from 20% to 15%
While Sylvanus is himself small, Grover is quite a large creature and his steps should be large as well. We are increasing his base movement speed to help him keep up with other gods, especially in the support role where roaming is a large portion of the game. This will help make up for him being one of the few guardians with no movement ability.
- Increased Base Movement Speed from 360 to 365
The Father of the Ice Giants has been struggling lately. Similar to Sylvanus, we want to ensure Ymir can rotate effectively against other supports with higher speed and movement abilities. Additionally, Shards of Ice is gaining an increased slow. Ymir will bring more control to a fight and get a small amount of extra time to channel against fleeing foes.
- Increased Base Movement Speed from 365 to 370
- Increased slow from 30% to 40%
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Smite 1.97 for PS4 has fixed some glitches introduced with last build.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Smite patch 1.97.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Smite 1.97.
Smite update 10.97 for PS4 is now available for download.