Smite update 10.97 (v5.22) for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Smite 10.97 patch notes, the new update added new changes and improvmenet to the game. In addition, the latest Smite patch 10.97 also include fixes for stuttering/lag, game crashing, server performance, and more.
Previously, a big 5.21 update was released with new changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Smite 10.97 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Smite Update 10.97 Patch Notes for PS4
- Cyber Samurai Hachiman
- Brutal Dragon Fenrir
- Shadow Punch Ravana
- Shadow Fist Jump Stamp
- Dragon Priestess Nox
- Typing “/block” while in a private chat with another user will now block that user
- Players on PC can now log out on the home page
- The mini-map icons for Minotaurs have been updated
- It’s the season of giving! In SMITE update 5.22 you’ll be able to send gifts directly to other players! You can find this option in the shop, friends list, or end of match lobby.
- Send any player an emote, voice pack, or skin accompanied by a short message!Keep an eye out for a more detailed Player Gifting post and FAQ closer to launch day.
- New additions to the Awesome Chest
- Fat Loki Cabrakan
- Northern Ranger Hachiman
Fantasy Points Store
- New additions to the Fantasy Points Store
- Heartbreaker Nox
- Rock from Bisrakh Ravana
- Almighty Zeus
New Loadout Items
- Titan Forge Ymir Announcer Pack
- 1v1 Me Deathmark
- Infernal Fountain Skin
- Cubic Recall Skin
- Fixed an issue where the portal in Arena would disappear before the screen fully faded to black during the victory/defeat segment.
- Fixed an issue where some ultimates with multiple fire instances (Raijin, Camazotz) would get into buggy animation states when spamming.
- Fixed an issue where not all banners would load properly.
- Fixed an issue where controller disconnect popups would occur when they shouldn’t or would occur but not be dismissable.
- Fixed an issue where controllers may fail to be detected.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes after logging in, all inputs would be input twice.
- Fixed an issue where the Ability Builder was not functioning.
- Fixed an issue where her Mystic Archer skin would sometimes fire two star FX’s with her Basic Attack instead of one.
- Fixed an issue where Bakasura could eat deployables he shouldn’t be able to eat.
- Fixed an issue where Fenrir could use his Ultimate’s bite while using Aegis Amulet.
- Fixed an issue where Fenrir’s Unchained would play the leap animation, even it was interrupted before it could fire.
- When aiming Thor’s Tectonic Rift, enemies who will be hit by it will now highlight.
- Decreased the maximum health percentage damage this item could do from 8% to 7%.
- Decreased Bonus Attack Speed and Movement Speed from 10% per stack to 8% per stack. (30% max to 24% max)
- Decrease Cooldown from 15s to 13s
- Decreased Physical Power Scaling from 15% to 10% per basic attack
- Decreased Turtle From Bonus Movement Speed from 100% to 75%
- Reduce Ranged Bonus Damage from 20% to 15% Magical Power scaling.
- Reduced Range Bonus Damage from 20/30/40/50/60 to 16/27/38/49/60.
- This ability is no longer considered a Basic Attack for item effects.
- Ex: Frostbound Hammer, Golden Blade
- This ability still can critical strike
- This ability is now considered an Ability for the purposes of item effects.
- Ex: The Crusher, Brawler’s Beatstick
- Decreased cooldown from 10s to 8s
- Increased cooldown from 20s to 30s
- Reduced Ability Lifesteal from 20% to 15%
- Increased Base Movement Speed from 360 to 365
- Increased Base Movement Speed from 365 to 370
- Increased slow from 30% to 40%
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Smite 1.97 for PS4 has fixed some glitches introduced with last build.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Smite patch 1.97.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Smite 1.97.
Smite update 10.97 for PS4 is now available for download.