Smite update 10.95 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Smite 10.95 patch notes, the new update has added various fixes for issues related to the game crashing, server performance, stuttering/lag, and more. In addition, the latest Smite patch 10.95 also comes with the stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big 5.20 update was released with gameplay changes and other improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Smite 10.95 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Smite Update 10.95 Patch Notes for PS4
NEW ADVENTURE – CELESTIAL DOMINATION
Kill, Capture, Defend
Defeat the Sand Guardians to gain control of their capture points. Hold and defend the capture points against the enemy to reduce their tickets!
Embark on a Celestial Adventure
Vie for power against the backdrop of a mystical desert oasis. Battle for dominance at the foot of the time-worn edifice of a great pyramid, a monumental creation which is dwarfed only by the celestial bodies which hang over the battlefield.
Collect Mystic Jewels, Unlock Unique Items
Earn Mystic Jewels from every game of Celestial Domination that you play. Spend Mystic Jewels to roll Mystic Jewel Chests. Some chests contain unique items, exclusive to the Celestial Domination Adventure!
Mystic Archer Bundle
- Mystic Archer Artemis
- Mystic Archer Music Theme
- Mystic Archer Ward Skin
- 5 Odyssey Points
- 2500 Mystic Jewels
- 1 Gold Key
- Darkblade Pele
- Righteous Hammer Chaac
- Hera’s Peacock Fountain Skin
- Hera’s Odyssey Pedestal
- The Learn tab has been updated with a VGS Guide
- Artemis’ Ability icons have been updated
- New additions to the Awesome Chest
- Hellscape Cernunnos
- Nightbane Jing Wei
- Half-Life Baron Samedi
Fantasy Points Store
- New additions to the Fantasy Points Store
- Eldritch Ra
- Harajuku Neith
- Stargazer Anubis
- New additions to the Godlike Chest
- Super Chill Bacchus
- Crystal Gaze Medusa
- SPF 666 The Morrigan
- Fixed an issue where player stats were not populating on the Scoreboard
- Fixed an issue where Moonlit Scout Neith wasn’t properly playing her death FX
- Fixed an issue where the new login screen was not translated in certain languages
- Fixed an issue where banned or suspended players could not see the duration of their punishment
- Fixed an issue where the quest menu could go offscreen on certain resolutions
- Addressed an issue with the Controller disconnected message appearing during match lobby and end of match lobby transitions
- The likelihood of this issue occurring has been significantly decreased
- Fixed an issue where Gods being grabbed or pulled after being hit by Artemis trap could be placed in an unintended location.
- Fixed an issue where slow immune targets were also being immune to Polymorph
- The following items are now allowed in Assault
- Soul Eater
- Bound Gauntlet
- Gauntlet of Thebes
- Soul Eater
- Increase Base Health from 370 to 400
- Increased Per Level Health from 70 to 75
- Polymorphed targets are now slowed by 20%
- Decreased max health percent damage from 2% to 1% per hit
- Decreased Mana cost from 65/70/75/80/85 to 60/65/70/75/80
- Decreased Mana cost from 60/65/70/75/80 to 60 at all ranks
- Decreased Mana cost from 70/75/80/85/90 to 60/65/70/75/80
- Decreased Base Damage from 50/90/130/170/210 to 40/80/120/160/200
- Reduced Power charged per passive stack from 0.1 to 0.08 (50% physical power increase down to 40% physical power increase)
- Smite 1.95 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Smite patch 1.95.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Smite 1.95.
Smite update 10.95 for PS4 is now available for download.