Smite update 10.95 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Smite 10.95 patch notes, the new update has added various fixes for issues related to the game crashing, server performance, stuttering/lag, and more. In addition, the latest Smite patch 10.95 also comes with the stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big 5.20 update was released with gameplay changes and other improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Smite 10.95 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Smite Update 10.95 Patch Notes for PS4
NEW ADVENTURE – CELESTIAL DOMINATION
The desert battleground of Celestial Domination awaits! Two teams of five players face off against each other across 3 lanes in this glimpse into Smite’s past. Confront the wrath of the desert as you face the Sand Guardians in the shadow of a looming pyramid. Battle for supremacy beneath the heavens themselves. Develop your strategy and use it to dominate your enemies!
Kill, Capture, Defend
Defeat the Sand Guardians to gain control of their capture points. Hold and defend the capture points against the enemy to reduce their tickets!
Embark on a Celestial Adventure
Vie for power against the backdrop of a mystical desert oasis. Battle for dominance at the foot of the time-worn edifice of a great pyramid, a monumental creation which is dwarfed only by the celestial bodies which hang over the battlefield.
Collect Mystic Jewels, Unlock Unique Items
Earn Mystic Jewels from every game of Celestial Domination that you play. Spend Mystic Jewels to roll Mystic Jewel Chests. Some chests contain unique items, exclusive to the Celestial Domination Adventure!
Mystic Archer Bundle
- Mystic Archer Artemis
- Mystic Archer Music Theme
- Mystic Archer Ward Skin
- 5 Odyssey Points
- 2500 Mystic Jewels
- 1 Gold Key
- Darkblade Pele
- Righteous Hammer Chaac
- Hera’s Peacock Fountain Skin
- The Learn tab has been updated with a VGS Guide
- Artemis’ Ability icons have been updated
- New additions to the Awesome Chest
- Hellscape Cernunnos
- Nightbane Jing Wei
- Half-Life Baron Samedi
Fantasy Points Store
- New additions to the Fantasy Points Store
- Eldritch Ra
- Harajuku Neith
- Stargazer Anubis
- New additions to the Godlike Chest
- Super Chill Bacchus
- Crystal Gaze Medusa
- SPF 666 The Morrigan
- Fixed an issue where player stats were not populating on the Scoreboard
- Fixed an issue where Moonlit Scout Neith wasn’t properly playing her death FX
- Fixed an issue where the new login screen was not translated in certain languages
- Fixed an issue where banned or suspended players could not see the duration of their punishment
- Fixed an issue where the quest menu could go offscreen on certain resolutions
- Addressed an issue with the Controller disconnected message appearing during match lobby and end of match lobby transitions
- The likelihood of this issue occurring has been significantly decreased
- Fixed an issue where Gods being grabbed or pulled after being hit by Artemis trap could be placed in an unintended location.
- Fixed an issue where slow immune targets were also being immune to Polymorph
Stacking items is something we usually remove in Assault to prevent frustration and toxicity. However, these items can be stacked without last hitting minions, and could really help benefit teams in this game mode.
- The following items are now allowed in Assault
- Soul Eater
- Gauntlet of Thebes
Chronos walks the line between Hunter and Mage. Similar Mages with ADC potential have higher base HP than usual mages, usually due to their lack of long range AoE damage. Chronos fits clearly into this category so his HP is being adjusted to more closely fit with gods like Sol and Freya. –
- Increase Base Health from 370 to 400
- Increased Per Level Health from 70 to 75
The release of Hera shined more light on the Polymorph effect. Turning players into other creatures effectively Silences and Disarms them, while allowing them to retain complete movement control. The full speed movement of affected enemies was often cited as a weak point of Cernunnos’ ultimate, but he had many powerful aspects of his kit to balance that out. After some balance changes he has fallen down in the meta, allowing us to buff The Wild Hunt while also making the Polymorph effect more consistent across the game.
- Polymorphed targets are now slowed by 20%
Erlang’s passive adjustment has made him a top pick, especially in the jungle. His natural boxing potential and ability to shred other high HP characters is a great niche for him, but the current numbers allow him to play too well in too many matchups. We are reducing the max health percent damage to tone down his overall damage output.
- Decreased max health percent damage from 2% to 1% per hit
Fenrir has huge damage and control potential, but often felt limited. We are reducing many of his mana costs to make sure Fenrir can use his kit to its full potential. His powerful sustain and stacking mechanics suggest he should excels in fights over longer periods of time, and reduced mana costs should help compliment that further.
- Decreased Mana cost from 65/70/75/80/85 to 60/65/70/75/80
- Decreased Mana cost from 60/65/70/75/80 to 60 at all ranks
- Decreased Mana cost from 70/75/80/85/90 to 60/65/70/75/80
Freya continues to dominate the battleground of the gods since her rework. Her burst damage and lane clear tend to be the strongest aspects of her kit, so we are focusing on Northern Lights. This ability is seeing a base damage decrease to slow down her early game and her combo hits.
- Decreased Base Damage from 50/90/130/170/210 to 40/80/120/160/200
Since the return of Golden Bow (Golden Blade), Mercury has been quickly rising to the top of the meta. Mercury’s ability to move and clear quickly feel core to his themes, but his one shot damage can be frustratingly high. We are decreasing the power boost he can gain from his passive ability for now. We will surely be keeping a close eye on this god going forward, and there will likely be more adjustments in future patches.
- Reduced Power charged per passive stack from 0.1 to 0.08 (50% physical power increase down to 40% physical power increase)
- Smite 1.95 for PS4 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Smite patch 1.95.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Smite 1.95.
Smite update 10.95 for PS4 is now available for download.