Smite PS4 update 11.20 is now available for players. According to the official Smite 11.20 patch notes, the latest update comes with gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, the latest Smite update 11.20 for PS4 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with a new god Persephone, new god skins, balancing, gameplay changes, bug fixes and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Smite 11.20 is expected to fix all these issues.
Smite PS4 update 11.20 Patch Notes
The Odyssey returns this year focusing on the story of Persephone and her attempt to destabilize the rule that Gods hold over the world.
Earn Points to reach the final reward: Stellar Demise Tier 5 Baron Samedi Skin
Tier 5 Skin Playable on day one!
For the first time ever this Tier 5 Skin is playable on launch day.
You can pre-order the entire Odyssey for a one time purchase to unlock and play as Tier 5 Baron Samedi through the “Buy All” button.
All Odyssey items will be automatically unlocked on your account as they release, Including the Odyssey Point Reward Items.
All of these items you own but do not have access to yet will be visible on the new “Pre-Orders Page”
Purchase Odyssey Items or complete Odyssey Quests to earn Odyssey Points and unlock Reward Items. Every level includes an Odyssey Chest and certain levels include additional rewards.
Odyssey items are discounted during the first week that each item is released.
All Odyssey Items are individually purchasable Skins or other Cosmetics that release overtime throughout the event. Each purchase rewards 5 Odyssey Points.
Complete Odyssey Quests to earn progress toward free rewards
2 Quests release per week, 30 Quests in Total
Each Quest reward is 1 Odyssey Point
Quests must be done in order
There is no limit to the speed in which Quests can be completed
- Fixed a softlock that would sometimes occur at the Commendations screen
- Fixed an Arena tutorial softlock, if you try to enter the base through the portal
- Fixed players that are invited to a party will show their Avatar instead of the pending circle in the top right party menu
- Fixed when selecting a party member, you often see “Invite to Party” instead of party functions
- Fixed an issue where Console gamepad sensitivity would change when using long range abilities
- Fixed an issue where a warning pop up would appear upon death on Console
- Fixed Itsy Bitsy Chibi skin from t-posing during Ne Zha Ultimate
- Spirit Guide Skin
- Fox Form has had modeling, rigging, and animation adjustments made to fix its jaw and hind legs in many animations.
- Fixed an issue where the tail and ears weren’t animating as intended on certain animations.
- Fixed an issue where If Chernobog dashes into a wall while being chased by Persephone’s Plant, the over head icon remains
- Fixed if you take a running start and jump at Da Ji’s Pillar then you can jump straight through it
ARGUS, THE DEFENDER
Fixed Pyromancer from pushing Argus out of Agro range, causing the fight to constantly reset
Fixed auto level turning off when firing phase 2 of Updraft right as leveling up happens
Fixed an issue where if Horus dashes as Persephone’s vines are reaching towards him, he can finish his dash but still be rooted and silenced
TO THE SKIES!
Fixed Pridwen stacking with Horus’ Ultimate shield
Fixed a condition where the ranged attack wouldn’t pass through Persephone’s Ultimate
Fixed an issue where if canceling ability while landing from her Ultimate can cause her Basic Attacks to break
- Fixed where if Khepri is time dilated and uses Ultimate on a teammate as they die, they get stuck in Khepri for a short time after revival
- Fixed a condition where he could escape Persephone’s Grasp of Death
- Winds of Change skin
- Visual FX on the Celestial Form Ability 1 Projectile have been adjusted to better fit the hit area.
- Visual FX on the Void Form Ability 4 have been adjusted to better fit the hit area.
- Many abilities have had their volume increased, including all forms Ultimate On-Fire sounds.
- Fixed an issue where she shouldn’t be able to activate Purification Beads while rising from her passive
- Fixed missing water when entering a match for Default and The Earhtshaker skins
- Fixed an issue where she can use a Relic just as she’s coming out of her Ultimate and it won’t go on cooldown
- Fixed an issue where if she dies while using Neith Ultimate, players retain a red and blue glow
- Fixed cooldowns not resetting when she transforms into King Arthur
- CRUSHING EARTH
Fixed an issue where this ability would not go on cooldown properly if used inside a jungle boss or titan
- Fixed an issue where this ability was blocking more than intended when placed inside a tower or phoenix
ANVIL OF DAWN
- Fixed an issue where this ultimate always cost 120 mana rather than the intended 80/90/100/110/120.
- Added a “Keep Me Logged In” option at login screen so players don’t need to type in their name and password on each login. This resets every 30 days.
NEW – Streamer Mode Setting
- Added Streamer Mode Feature with the following options:
- Disabled – Does nothing
- Hide Others – You will not be able to see other player’s usernames in any way.
- Hide Self – Other players will not be able to see your username in any way.
- Hide Both – Hides Others & Self
- Escape/Start Menu
- Added Redeem Code button here for easier location
Selecting the Gear Icon in the bottom right now takes you to this screen instead of directly to Settings
- Updated this menu to have new UI art and layout
- Includes a new feature where PC players can continue to use drop down menus by clicking any setting
- Fixed issues where settings didn’t properly save across platforms
- Fixed issues where settings would be reset on new patches
NEW – What’s New Screen
- A new welcome screen has been added that will show gameplay changes, events, and content that’s new in the game from the most recent update
- This includes a link to the most current Patch Notes!
New Player Experience
- New loading art for the Tutorial
- Updated New Account Creation UI
- Fixed flickering screen issues that occurred the very first time a player logs into SMITE.
This Fall/Winter we will be exploring some of the previous Adventure Modes in SMITE. The first is the return of Corrupted Arena! This map will only be available to queue during this Update (1 month). Multiple Odyssey quests will be to “play an adventure mode” which playing this mode will be the only way to fulfill.
- Artistic changes to the map, which is now themed around Persephone!
- Added new death pit areas near the center columns
- Added a new walking path behind the jungle camp walls
- Small and Medium rocks no longer fall onto the battleground
- Large falling rock has had its size and shape adjusted
- Added the Bonus Round!
- Players will face off in a 5v5 death match after the game has ended
- Players can now access the item shop during the transition into the bonus round
New Relic – Cruel Wind
- The Cruel Wind Relic will only be available in this mode
- This Relic charges up then fires a single target ranged projectile that will pass through targets, knocking back every target it hits.
- This Relic replaces Sundering Spear, therefore Sundering Spear cannot be purchased in this mode
- Upgrading Cruel Wind causes it to apply a debuff to any target hit to take 20% more damage from all sources (if they don’t die from falling into a pit)
Jormungandr – Cannot be knocked back which spoils the spirit of this mode
The Morrigan – causes problems if she has transformed into another god when the Bonus Round is beginning
There has been a lot of discussion about the impact the Jungle Role has on a Conquest game. We believe that Junglers are an impactful class at all skill levels, even if the current SPL meta doesn’t highlight that.
An important feature of MOBA design is “shared resource management”. Only so much Gold and XP exists on the map, and that has to be tactically split between each team. This results in certain roles becoming “level spiked” in the early game and other classes that have to take more of a “invest for late game” approach. We believe that all classes should have a set of items that allow them to work in either direction. Junglers tend to only succeed when they gain the early advantage so we are reworking an old item to be a stronger late game option for them.
+75 Physical Power
+10 Physical Penetration
+ 200 Mana
+ 20 MP5
Your abilities deal an additional 3% of the targets maximum Health as Physical Damage. If you have over 200 Physical Power, your ability bonus damage scales up. This effect reaches a maximum of 6% Maximum Health damage at 400 Physical Power.
NOTE : This passive works similarly to Soul Reaver. This effect can trigger one time per ability per god. It does not however have Soul Reaver’s decreased damage on subsequent triggers.
This item has new visual FX.
AH MUZEN CAB
Ah Muzen Cab has continued his reign on the current meta boasting strong clear, burst, and late game scaling. His passive Bees and their item interactions combined with Stingers heavy burst make him flexible and difficult to shut down. Bees will no longer trigger items, lowering AMCs ability to flex into extra clear and harass potential with little cost. Stinger is seeing a base and scaling damage reduction, making ganking the bee or boxing against him less risky.
- This ability no longer triggers any item effects
- Decreased Base Damage from 275/355/435/515/595 to 255/335/415/495/575.
- Decreased Physical Power Scaling from 110% to 100%.
This Sun Goddess has been only a shimmer lately. Although she has shined as a support on occasion, this goddess struggles heavily in the solo lane. Her primary damaging ability requires a lot of investment to deal full damage, so we are increasing the effects it can have. Amaterasu’s dash also presents some control issues to many players. To make this ability feel as smooth as possible we are removing the brief self root it applies. This should help make sure Amaterasu hits her intended target or escape path more often.
- Increased Base Damage from 50/90/130/170/210 to 70/105/140/175/210
- Increased Full Charge Damage from 100/180/260/340/420 to 140/210/280/350/420
- This ability no longer roots Amaterasu during its pre-fire time.
Erlang Shen continues to dominate the game with his strong flex potential and early game aggression. This transforming god simply seems to excel in too many different aspects, so this nerf is being applied to restrict his potential. Erlang Shen will no longer have access to the incredibly powerful haste effect. He will need to choose his Mink form primarily as his damage output option as his Turle form is seeing a large reduction to its base damage, focusing it more toward its escape or setup nature.
- Removed Haste effect from Mink form.
- Turtle Base Damage decreased from 75/125/175/225/275 to 65/115/155/195/235.
It’s time to get greedy again! Although Fafnir makes appearances at the SPL level from time to time, he is rather unsuccessful in most applications. Fafnir’s passive is being buffed to ensure he feels the power from his early game gold hoarding. We are also adding a large mana heal to his ultimate. In order to get the most out of his Dragon form, Fafnir must fire many abilities after transforming. Now he will have better capacity to do this.
ENDLESS GREED – PASSIVE
Increased Maximum Bonus Protections from 20 to 25.
Note that This passive was nerfed at some point in the past, but we could not find any proper documentation for this change. While initially released at 30 it was adjusted to 20 sometime after. We apologize for the lack of communication on this.
The Mid Season changes have simply pushed Isis too far up in the performance metrics. This goddess is performing extremely highly at all skill levels and in all game modes. We are reverting part of the buffs to Dispel Magic and nerfing the total Health Shield to attempt to remedy this situation without pushing her back to obscurity.
- Decreased Shield Health from 90/130/170/210/250 to 70/110/150/190/210
- Decreased Slow from 30% to 20%
Olorun’s performance has been quite middle-of-the-pack. We are quite happy that new gods aren’t immediately placed in the OP category, we have seen this god continue to struggle after his launch, especially due to Mage ADC item nerfs. We are bringing up two of Olorun’s key damage output features to help his early game especially.
Increase his Base Power from 35 to 40.
Increased Base Damage from 35/50/65/80/95 to 40/55/70/85/100
Persphone’s power level is still being hotly debated in the community. Our stats show her closer to the bottom end of the gods rather than the top end. We know she has a steep learning curve and excels at certain stages of the game so we won’t be rushing to buff her. In this patch we focus on a series of bug fixes and quality of life adjustments instead. Once players are having a more clear experience with Persephone we can look more into her balance metrics.
- Fixed an issue where she was not properly leveling up while using auto skill.
- Fixed an issue with her death animation displaying a skeleton at a time it wasn’t intended
- Fixed Hades’ name not capitalized in Persephone’s lore
Added a more clear description to this ability specifying how it can be canceled.
Fixed issues where Kali, Scylla, Achilles, and Thanatos were not properly getting their rewards for killing a god if this passive was used. All of those gods should now get those bonuses upon killing Persephone, before she has the option to continue fighting with her passive.
Persephone will now retain her health bar when entering this state so players can more easily keep track of her.
Adjusted the plants materials to make distinguishing friendly and enemy Harvest plants more clear.
GRASP OF DEATH
- Fixed an issue where enemies would sometimes not be affected by the bind CC, even when hit by it
- Fixed an issue where Fafnir Dragonbreath could not break the Entrapping Cage
The Monkey King returns in this update! Sun Wukong excels at poking enemies and being evasive, but he has lacked the power to compete in today’s solo lane meta. His passive kind of conflicts with his Ultimate, causing him to lose his own buff. This will no longer be the case. Sun Wukong will now be encouraged to dive back into the fight after ulting, where he will be able to continue enjoying the benefits of his passive as well as increased damage on Master’s Will.
- This effect now persists for 10s after gaining health above the threshold.
- Increased base damage 90/140/190/240/290 to 90/145/200/255/310
Sylvanus’ ability to heal his team and to pull an enemy has pushed him towards very long cooldowns. This god has continued to struggle so we are decreasing the cooldowns of both of these god-defining effects. Sylvanus should have a much more clear impact on the match after these changes.
- Decreased Cooldown from 18s to 16s
- Decreased Cooldown from 20/19/18/17/16 seconds to 18/17/16/15/14s
The Morrigan has the unique ability to become any other god. This effect is so uniquely powerful that the ability was put on a very high cooldown ever since her launch. We are decreasing this in the early game to make sure her players can show off their skills. Keep in mind this ability still increases its cooldown to match that of the opponent’s Ultimate cooldown, but that never happens in the first few ranks.
- Decreased Cooldown from 160/140/120/100/80s to 140/125/110/95/80s
Zhong Kui has rose to power in the current meta. This god accumulates a ton of protections while also dealing high damage, and is extremely difficult to deal with once he has a gold or XP lead. We are making his passive harder to stack to prevent him from coming online as quickly as he can right now.
- Increased Max Souls from 40 to 60
Decreased Magical and Physical Protections per Stack from 0.8 to 0.5
Maximum Protections decreased from 32 to 30.
- Increased Cooldown from 10s to 12s
- Fixed an issue with missing Skins & Voice Packs
- Fixed an issue where unintended Warning pop ups for controller users.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Stability and performance improvements
- Smite 11.20 has added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Gameplay improvements added
- Added various minor under the hood changes.
Smite PS4 update 11.20 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.