Smite PS4 update 11.19 patch notes is now available for players. According to the official Smite 11.19 patch notes, the latest update adds a new god Persephone to the game. Apart from this, the latest Smite update 11.19 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big Mid Season update was released with new god skins, balancing, gameplay changes, bug fixes and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Smite 11.19 is expected to fix all these issues.
Smite Update 11.19 Patch Notes
New Greek God – Persephone
Persephone is the Queen of the Underworld, bending life and death into Morbid Nature. Flower and undead spirits gain new life and serve their queen to fulfill her goals. She focuses on growing a garden and harvesting them to bring about different effects. As she harvests she accumulates Pomegranate Seeds, gaining extra life and extra gold.
Persephone gains Pomegranate Seeds when her Harvest plants wither. If she has more than 25 Seeds she can spend these to resist death, continuing to fight for 8s but dealing 50% reduced damage. Additional Seeds are sold when she enters the fountain for 3 gold a Seed. Persephone can hold 100 Seeds.
Persephone’s Basic Attacks have an AoE upon hitting a target that activates nearby Harvest Plants.
Persephone calls forth a skeletal warrior of the underworld. This warrior charges forward 35 units or until it comes into contact with a god. It charges with such force that when it stops it topples, sending bones flying forward and damaging enemies in its path. The skull from this warrior flies forward and becomes a Harvest Skull when it lands.
- Damage : 100/160/220/280/340 (+80% of your Magical Power)
- Cost : 60/65/70/75/80
- Cooldown : 12s
Persephone places a Skull on the ground (max 10) and activates them with Basic Attacks. She stores up to 6 Skulls. When activated it heals Persephone. After 4s it turns into a Sprout that explodes, damaging and slowing enemies. After 24s it turns into a Flower that chases down enemies for 3s before biting them. Enemies recently hit by Harvest take reduced damage from additional hits stacking 3 times. After activation or 120s they wither.
- Heal : 22/29/36/43/50 (+10% of your Magical Power)
- Explosion : 60/110/160/210/260 (+70% of your Magical Power)
- Slow : 30%
- Bite : 70/125/180/235/290 (+80% of your Magical Power)
- Reduced Damage : 50/75/87.5%
- Cost : 18/21/24/27/30
- Cooldown : 8s
- Range : 45
- Cost : 70
- Cooldown : 15/14/13/12/11s
Grasp of Death
- Damage : 195/270/345/420/495 (+75% of your Magical Power)
- Vine Damage : 65/90/115/140/165 (+30% of your Magical power)
- Attack Speed Reduction : 20/22.5/25/27.5/30%
- Duration : 5s
- Cost : 70/75/80/85/90
- Cooldown : 90s
Persephone PTS Balance
Persephone is a difficult god, one that requires a few games to really grasp. As players learn strong Harvest placement and management, we expect her to be able to bully lane opponents and bring a lot of raw damage early on. While we feel her late game is roughly fair and where it should be, good early management combined with high bases could lead to frustration. We are smoothing out her damage curve, removing some base damage (especially when you spike either Bone Rush or Harvest) but giving some scaling back to her plants. This hopefully will reduce her ability to become a frustration factor early while keeping her fair in the late game.
We will keep a close watch on Persephone and how players continue to learn and adapt to her unique kit.
- Decreased base damage from 100/160/220/280/340 to 100/150/200/250/300.
- Decreased Explosion base damage from 60/110/160/210/260 to 60/100/140/180/220.
- Increased Explosion scaling from 70% to 75%.
- Decreased Bite base damage from 70/125/180/235/290 to 70/115/160/205/250.
- Increased Bite scaling from 80% to 85%.
Fixed intro voice line being heard in match lobby by all teammates
Fixed missing animation during wind up of firing ability
Fixed rare issue where camera would remain focused on Horus at the teleport starting location.
Fixed Bonus Damage from absorbing clouds not scaling magical or physical power scaling
- Fixed unintentionally triggering Fail-Not and Pridwen before firing ability
- Fixed missing God portrait for targets
Fixed an issue where Ne Zha and Set would land in an unintended location if Set was hit by Wind Fire Wheels while he was teleporting
While channeling, this ability now plays the music or sound FX that Plan of Action to used play for base Nike and each of her Skins.
Fixed Fail-Not from not allowing Crit on target
Fixed scenario where Set is interrupted from his dash while his Sandstorm is active, it would go on cooldown despite not dashing
Fixed Ymir Bot from jumping during ability charge
- Community Celebration Event
- Starts Aug 23 and runs until Oct 1
- This event will be completely free to all players
- Inside the event UI, players will see 2 different progress bars
- The Blue bar is increased by the entire SMITE community playing games
- The Green bar is increased by playing games on your own account
- You can only unlock levels that the community has activated
- The final reward will be the Spirit Guide Artio Skin, winner of this years community vote
- FOV has been increased to match PC
- Adjusted controls while aiming up and down (range circle targeters) for better smoothness and ease of use.
- Aim Assist (only occurs if setting is enabled)
- Improved general support for aiming friction
- Friction now tries to use target shape on standard line and circle ground targets to help track targets
- User Interface Updates
- Added a timer in the End of Match Lobby that shows current queue time next to the “Play Again” button
- Console players will now remain in the End of Match Lobby when they use the “Play Again” button
- Players now see visual feedback and icons for themselves when using the in-game Vivox voice communication system in lobby and In match.
- Custom Game list can now be scrolled through faster
- Added a better visual indicator on your own player name in Custom lobbies
- New Direct Purchase Skin Options
- A new “Deals” section has been added next to the “Featured” tab in the store
- These new Deals will always be a single skin direct purchase option
- They will feature exclusive skins from SMITE’s history
- Deals will be the same for all players
- Deals will rotate roughly every 7 days
- This is subject to change
- please watch for announcements on exact rotation dates and times.
- Daily Bundles will be located here as well
- These bundle’s rules and functionality have not changed
- Increased Physical Power from 55 to 65.
- Decreased Critical Strike Chance from 25% to 20%.
- Fixed an issue where the buff was applying to non-god targets.
- Decreased Physical Protections from 40 to 30.
- Decreased Magical Protections from 40 to 30.
- Decreased Magical power from 55 to 50
- Decreased Physical Protection from 35 to 30
- Increased Magical power from 20 to 25
- Removed 3% Movement Speed
- Reduced cost from 1200 to 1100
- Removed 5% Movement Speed
- Increased Magical Power from 65 to 75
- Removed 7% Movement Speed
- Increased Attack Speed from 20% to 25%
- Removed 10% Movement Speed
- Passive – Increased Damage Magical Power Scaling from 10% to 15%
SHAMAN’S RING/EVOLVED SHAMAN’S RING
- Increased cost from 2400 to 2500
- Increased Magical Power from 100 to 110
- Added 10% CDR
- Removed 10% Movement Speed
- Passive – Increased Duration of Debuff Mark on enemies from 5s to 10s
- Decrease Movement Speed from 5% to 3%
- Decrease Movement Speed from 8% to 5%
- Increased Health from 100 to 150
- Decreased Movement Speed from 10% to 7%
- Decreased Movement Speed from 10% to 7%
- Increased Damage Taken from 10% to 15%
- Decreased Damage Dealt from -10% to -15%
- Increase Base HP from 350 to 380
- Increase Base HP Per Level from 66 to 70
- Decrease Mana Cost from 70/75/80/85/90 to 60/65/70/75/80
- Decreased Cooldown 15/14/13/12/11s to 14/13/12/11/10s
- Decreased Base Healing per Tick from 10/20/30/40/50 + 10% to 8/16/24/32/40 + 8%
- Decreased Slow from 25% to 15
- Increased Base Attack Speed Per Level from 1.1 to 1.4
- Increased Slow from 25% to 25/27.5/30/32.5/35%
- Decreased initial Movement Speed from 25% to 15%
- Increased damage from 60/105/150/195/240 to 80/120/160/200/240
CIRCLE OF PROTECTION
- Decreased Mitigations from 25% to 20% at all ranks
- Decreased Cooldown from 10s to 9s
- Fixed a bug where the bonus damage of this ability was not benefiting from magical power scaling properly
- Decreased Magical Power Scaling of the initial hit from 50% to 45%
- Decreased Magical Power Scaling of bonus damage from 10% to 5%
- Base Damage increased from 100/140/180/220/260 to 100/145/190/235/280
Bug Fixes in Smite 11.19
- Fixed an issue in Match Lobby where some gods would play multiple VO lines on top of each other
- Fixed an issue where players that die at fountain would be unable to sell or undo items just purchased for full cost
- Smite update 11.19 fixed players that purchase Chronos Pendant while dead, it would activate and the player would be unable to sell it back or undo for full cost.
- Fixed Tower targeting message
- Fixed report button remaining active after sending a report end of match lobby
- Fixed missing scroll bar in Custom game lobby
- Smite 11.19 fixed scroll rate for Custom game lobby to properly show single games per tick
- Fixed Match of the Day mode ‘Joust the Two of Us’
- Addressed crashing when selecting ‘Your match is ready’ prompt
- Fixed scrollbar not defaulting back top when changing tabs
- Fixed players not in a party getting message saying their party is queued when joining a queue
- Smite 11.19 fixed God select UI showing disallowed Gods as valid choices, even though not actually selectable
- Fixed Legendary and Diamond skins at Store showing Golden skin art
- Fixed gap between Order side Relics and Items on end of match scoreboard
- Fixed push-to-talk state not visible in match lobby
- Smite update 11.19 Fixed ‘Show Clan Tags’ sometimes not working
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Stability and performance improvements
- Smite PS4 update 11.19 has added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Gameplay improvements added
- Added various minor under the hood changes.
Smite update 11.19 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.