Skyrim Special Edition update 1.21 (1.001.001) is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Skyrim SE 1.21 patch notes, the latest update brings quality of life improvements and fixes. Apart from this, today’s Skyrim Special Edition version 1.21 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update was also released which added support for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Skyrim special edition update 1.21 will fix a few of these problems. Check out more details below.
What is new in Skyrim SE Update 1.21 Patch Notes (1.001.001) for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox – November 22, 2021
- Addressed a bug that occurred when purchasing the Anniversary Edition upgrade on PS4 and then switching to PS5.
- Fixed an issue where catching a fish wouldn’t trigger the appropriate animation on PS4.
- Addressed a bug preventing some doors in Rielle from opening properly.Fixed an issue where Russian and Polish notes were not displaying text properly.
- Addressed a bug where German and French players were given incorrect menu text when leveling up.
- Addressed a bug players were experiencing a “black screen” and upon launching.
Skyrim SE Patch Notes for PC – November 22, 2021
- Addressed a bug where some doors in Rielle not opening properly.
- Addressed a bug where Russian and Polish notes were not displaying text properly.
- German and French players were given incorrect menu text when leveling up. This issue is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue where players were experiencing a “black screen” and upon launching.
Download free Skyrim Anniversary Edition update 1.21 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.