A new Skyrim update 1.26 is now rolling out on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X, and Xbox. According to the official Skyrim 1.26 patch notes, the latest update added additional translations, light flicker fixes, and more. Apart from this, today’s Skyrim version 1.26 also addressed various game crashing bugs.
Previously, a major update was also released which added support for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Skyrim special edition update 1.26 will fix a few of these problems.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Skyrim SE version 1.26 Patch Notes for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox
- Resolved issue preventing some mods from properly loading.
- Resolved an issue causing the player’s Creation Credit balance to display incorrectly after immediately purchasing credits.
- Resolved issue preventing player from purchasing the pet Nix-Hound in some non-English languages.
- Resolved issue preventing player from purchasing horse armor in some non-English languages.
The following fixes were added previously.
- Added additional translations when downloading creations.
- Fixed light flicker in the Ragged Flagon Cistern
- Fixed Palomino Horses missing mane textures
- Addressed a bug where PC (Steam) players were experiencing when trying to upgrade using their keyboard
- Fixed an issue where Creation Club Bundles were incorrectly showing as “Owned”
- Addressed a bug related to the button mapping.
- Fixed crashing when spam casting Fireball.
- [PS4/5] Fixed an issue causing “out of memory” crashes
- [PS5] Fixed crashing after exiting the Pelagius Wing (Minds of Madness Quest)
- [PS5] Fixed a crash that would occur when trying to launch the game through “Activities”.
- [Xbox Series X] Fixed an issue players encountered when naming their character, setting the default character name to “Prisoner”
- [Xbox] Fixed an issue related to the “download all” button
Download free Skyrim Anniversary Edition update 1.26 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.