Skul The Hero Slayer update 1.09 (1.4.3) is now available to download on PS4 and PC players. According to the official Skul 1.09 patch notes, the latest update added additional balance adjustments to the improve the skulls. Apart from this, Skul update 1.09 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with character balancing, gameplay changes, and a long list of bug fixes.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Skul version 1.4 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is fixed in Skul Update 1.09 (1.4.3) Patch Notes? – February 24, 2022
- Fixed a bug where when using Gene’s swap per grade, invincibility is removed after exiting the lamp
- Fixed a bug where the amount of bones dropped when Yaksha is destroyed was abnormally high
- Fixed a bug where the effect of turning to darkness blocked the 2nd phase’s Leonia Grand Priest when Yaksha takes the form of Rakshasa
- Fixed a bug where some Quintessences that use the installation and summoning method did not activate the Diorite Circlet’s effect even if it damage enemies
- Fixed a bug where the status icon for Bone of Courage was not shown
- Ninja Master: fixed a translation error with the skill name “Transform: Phantom Wheel Shuriken” (Simplified Chinese)
- Champion: fixed a translation error with the dash type (Simplified Chinese)
- Gladiator, Warlord: fixed an unnatural part within the sentence for the passive effect (Korean)
- Gladiator, Warlord: fixed a translation error with the passive effect (English, Simplified Chinese)
- Bronze Gargoyle, Golden Gargoyle: fixed a translation error with swapping (Simplified Chinese)
- Ghoooul, Ghoooooul: fixed a translation error with the passive effect and swapping (Simplified Chinese)
- Changed basic attack damage type: Physical → Magic
- Reduced damage of basic attack
- Increased chances of a Spirit being created when enemy is defeated
- Reduced cooldown of the enhanced [Harvest]: 60s → 44s
The Grim Reaper is supposed to be a character that relies on skills more than basic attack, which is why the skill’s power was enhanced and the basic attack type changed to Physical. However because the Grim Reaper’s powerful attacks had comparably long cooldowns, more time was spent using basic attacks. Unlike our intentions, this generated a lot of stress.
Hence as part of improving the Grim Reaper, we have changed the basic attack type back to magic, and in exchange for maintaining skill damage, have slightly reduced the damage of basic attack.
- Added effect that pushes back and slows down enemies when entering the area
- Increase area range
- [Yaksha Fist] Reduced cooldown: 16s → 12s
- [Yaksha Fist] Increased amount of power stacks gained
- [Iron Strike] Reduced cooldown: 12s → 8s
- [Iron Strike] Increased amount of power stacks gained
- [Yaksha of Iron Will] Reduced cooldown: 9s → 7s
- [Yaksha of Iron Will] Increased amount of power stacks gained
- [Demonic Massacre] Reduced cooldown: 14s → 10s
- [Demonic Massacre] Increased amount of power stacks gained
- [Demonic Massacre] Increased repeated attack’s Attack Speed
- Increased basic attack damage
- Increased duration of stomping feet’s effect that slowed down enemies. This effect is activated when skill is used.
- [Rakshasa’s Punch] Increased attack damage after concentration is complete
- [Rakshasa’s Punch] Increased attack range for before and after concentration is complete
- [Iron Strike] Increased damage
- [Rakshasa of Iron Will] Increased damage of downward slash attack
- [Demonic Massacre] Increased damage of repeated attacks
- [Demonic Massacre] Increased range of repeated and finishing attacks
- Increased amount of energy acquired when the attack that occurs if you are hit during dash is successful: 10 → 15
- [Combo] Reduced energy consumption: 70 → 50
- [Dirty Smash] Increased damage
- Reduced the time it takes to completely charge the gauge required to use [Deathtrap]: 60s → 50s
- Reduced cooldown of [Beast Leap] per grade: 12s → 9s
- Reduced damage [Beast Leap] per grade (Damage is still higher than before version 1.4.0)
- Increased damage of [Hunt] for Elder Werewolf, Alpha Werewolf, Eternal Werewolf(Damage is the same as before version 1.4.0)
Carleon Recruit and Grave Digger
- Previously minion attacks would not activate the effects of certain items. It has been changed so that they will activate the effects of such items again.
Download free Skul patch 1.09 (1.4.3) on PS4 and PC