The Sims 4 update 1.66 is rolling out on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Sims 4 1.66 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues related to base game. Apart from this, Sims 4 version 1.66 also includes gameplay stability improvements.
Previously, a major update added new features, fixes, and gameplay improvements. Recently, a hotfix was also released. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Sims 4 patch 1.66 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Sims 4 1.66 Patch Notes – November 1, 2022, 2022
- Sims will run while performing a Go Here interaction if the distance is long enough.
- …and they aren’t lazy
- …and do not currently have a buff that would prevent running..
- Sims should also run from fires. Unless they don’t. Then they’ll probably just catch fire and run in place.
- Chest deformations should once again expand correctly on female Sims with masculine frames.
- Change Phone Color after queuing should no longer re-queue in the action queue after traveling, or saving and reloading the game.
- Completed goals as part of the New in Town scenario will now disappear on completing the goal, rather than waiting for a time out delay.
- Completing the aspiration goal of Have a Boyfriend or Girlfriend before the Soulmate and Serial Romantic aspiration goals are active, will now complete the goal appropriately.
- Pressing RT/R2 or LT/L2 while in the Likes & Dislikes options in Create a Sim will no longer close the interface, and change the controller focus to a hidden interface.
High School Years
- Black is no longer the only color option for the yuMakeupEyebrows_EP12EGirl eyebrows.
- Newly transformed werewolves will now transform with appropriate varieties in their occult form fur patterns, rather than just going with the all black all the time look.
Download free Sims 4 update 1.66 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. The Sims 4 codes will be available later.