The Sims 4 update 1.63 is rolling out on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Sims 4 1.63 patch notes, the latest update resolves some long-pending issues with the game. Apart from this, Sims 4 update 1.63 also includes performance and stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added new features, fixes, and gameplay improvements. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Sims 4 version 1.63 will address a few of these issues.
What is new in Sims 4 1.63 Patch Notes? – August 30, 2022
Learn more about friends, careers, and family life with the new Welcome Scenarios! Three new Scenarios with more complexity, premade households, and special rewards depending on the outcome you reach!
New In Town focuses on learning about relationship making with the newest arrival to the town, Farrah Nouvel. Explore the world of The Sims™ 4, with a brand new household.
Stuck In Their Shadow features Nova Curious and her rival, Lewis Sancho, in their longtime fight to be the top dog at work. With 28 different outcomes depending on your choices during play, you’ll get a chance to explore many pathways to career success!
Parenting Predicaments is all about family, with Pablo and Jennifer Martinez and their adorable twins, Sofia and Leonardo. Can you manage this growing family and guide Sofia and Leonardo into a happy teenagehood?
These Welcome Scenarios will include Clickable Goals. Left-click on any goal in the Welcome Scenarios to receive tips and guidance about how to complete the goal!
The Sims 4
- Plant Sims can move items from their inventory without issues now.
- Camera movement on macOS is more responsive, especially for those running Monterey.
- Some instances of incorrect pronouns have been resolved.
- We clarified some Scenario goals.
- Text for Scenarios with existing households also is more accurate.
- Limited-Time Scenarios show that they are time-limited again and end at the proper time.
- Scenarios info popups now have a link to Lessons so you can learn more about them.
- Lessons for Scenarios have new images.
- Scenarios no longer immediately complete when starting a second Scenario in the same saved game.
- The Event and Scenarios details panels no longer are blank when double clicking their button for information.
- We made some small interface improvements for Scenarios. For example, when selecting an existing household for a Scenario, the button to configure Neighborhood Stories no longer appears.
- In the My Households tab, households with active Scenarios no longer have a purple heart icon while Neighborhood Stories is inactive.
- The Scenario bubble no longer overlaps with the sidebar for some resolutions.
- The “Engaged in Conflict” Scenario no longer repeats the ‘On Second Thought’ goal.
- Scenario “Perfectly Well-Rounded” has the goal to “Reach Level 3 in Any Skill” which now can be completed.
- Color swatches for back hair now appear in the standard order.
- Images for Stuff You Might Like in the Main Menu now display at the proper ratios for all game resolutions.
Get to Work
- No more goofing off on the job – Doctors no longer T-pose while performing surgery.
- Alien Toddler’s legs now stay visible while applying outfits in Create a Sim.
High School Years
- Graduating Sims who arrive late to the event now change into their graduation gown and all graduates stay in their gowns during the event. This is a big moment, so dress the part!
- Early Graduates now receive their diploma and no longer are erroneously told that they are dropping out.
- Detention was a smidge harsh. Sims no longer indefinitely study for exams when in detention.
- Sims with low Fitness skill succeed with the Football Toss more often.
- The team practice pop-up no longer references a non-existent crush.
- Business Plan objects in the inventory now can be scrapped if you want to clear up some inventory space. If you love to store clutter, feel free to keep them around
- The Social Bunny contact button now always stays visible for your Sims who have friends.
- A few facial hairs were growing from stubble straight to full beards. They now grow more incrementally.
- The facial hair ymFacialHair_EF11BeardShortStubble now can be clean shaven. Razors were adjusted to catch this short stubble.
- ymBottom_EP12PantsSkinnyCalf pants now only display once in Create a Sim.
- The sunlight in Copperdale is less intense. A 6° change in the angle of the sun makes a big difference!
- Engaging in a Pillow Fight with Sims you do not know no longer is deemed acceptable. At least say hello first!
- The shadow for the Single Serve Hammock now appears correctly under this chair.
- High School Years now appears only once in the Packs section of the main menu.
- Missing images for items on the High School Years pack page have been found. They now display properly.
- Sims will correctly direct their prom invites to the Sim they intended to ask, not the Sim currently controlled by the player.
- Sim phone usage has been tamped down. Teens will still use the phone more often.
- We made some pronoun-related bug fixes thanks to community reports!
- More pronoun fixes!
Dream Home Decorator
- Sims now can add rooms for Room Addition gigs.
Bust the Dust
- “Bust the Dust” visual effects no longer appear when the Dust system is turned off.
- Added UI fixes and changes
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Fixed game freezing issues.
- Added fixes for various game crashing issues.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Addressed some glitches.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Sims 4 version 1.63 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. The Sims 4 codes will be available later.