Sifu patch 1.17 (1.017) is now available to download on PS4 and PS5. According to the official Sifu 1.17 patch notes, the latest update fixed the exploits, camera collision issues, and more. Apart from this, today’s Sifu version 1.17 (1.017.000) also includes Mandarin Chinese voice over.
Previously, a major update was released that added various quality of life improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, some players are reporting issues with the game. Today’s Sifu patch 1.17 will resolve a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Sifu 1.17 Patch Notes
- Performance improvements in all levels
- Other minor bug fixes.
The following issues were addressed recently.
Sound design :
Added Mandarin Chinese voice over
Addressed the following issues.
- Tweaks on camera : a pass has been done on all levels to remove camera collision and visibility on some level environments that could block the view during combat.
- Addressed the infinite loop exploit of hitting an enemy already down with the sweep attack.
- Fajar would stop attacking the player in the second phase
- The Blade technique infinite loop exploit against Kuroki
- The shrine rewards unlocks are now always saved when finishing a level. (It was only saved if the level was finished with a younger age before).
Related: Sifu Save Game Download Links
- High Contrast Display is now available for Playstation users
- Display additional input combinaison on controller layout
- Addressed remapping Focus for keyboard users
- Addressed subtitles being cropped when resizing
- Addressed the Japanese PS4 version where remapping the interaction input could block the navigation in some menus.
- Multiple bugs and crashes
- Performance optimization
- Addressed level art & lighting
- Addressed Chinese calligraphy mistakes in the Sanctuary.
Related: Sifu Tips and Tricks Details
Download free Sifu update 1.17 on PlayStation 4, PC, and PS5.